Starfinder Playlist

Question about FGC to FGU upgrade

I have a one time Fantasy Ground Classic Ultimate license and I understand that if I upgrade to the Unity client I will get a 50% discount. That's all well and good.

The question I have is what happens to the source books I purchased. I have several 5ed books bought, will I have them in the Ultimate version as well or would I need to re-purchase them?

Obviously this might be a deal breaker for me if I have to spend an extra couple hundred to have access to the books again. I already own physical copies of them all and digital copies in FG so having to purchase a 3rd time isn't something that woudl excite me.

If those purchases carry over though then the jump over to the Unity client makes a lot of sense potentially.
    "By Telgar's Hairy Member!"

Purchases are valid for both FGC and FGU. You won’t have to re-purchase products you’ve already bought.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As Trenloe says, plus also most of the 5e products already have Line of Sight enabled, so you will have that to enhanc3 your play.

Excellent!

That is what I was hoping to hear. And to confirm the unity ultimate will still allow me to host a game and the players can all be on the free version just like classic correct?
    "By Telgar's Hairy Member!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    Excellent!

That is what I was hoping to hear. And to confirm the unity ultimate will still allow me to host a game and the players can all be on the free version just like classic correct?
    Yes

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information