Starfinder Playlist

Add Party Member Issue

Good evening,
    I can't seem to add one of the player's characters to the Party Sheet. The person just simply doesn't appear there. They are in the character selection and combat tracker but not the Party sheet. I have tried to drag and drop from the character selection and combat tracker. However this is not adding them in. Is there something else I can do or try?

Thanks and have a great night.

Somehow I fixed it. PLEASE DELETE.
    Last edited by Omwch; July 28th, 2021 at 04:15. Reason: No Longer needed.

Quote Originally Posted by brett9584 View Post
    Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.
    Welcome to FG.

I'm not seeing this issue but we'll need more information like at least the ruleset you are using and whether you have tested in a new campaign without extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to FG.

I'm not seeing this issue but we'll need more information like at least the ruleset you are using and whether you have tested in a new campaign without extensions.
    They were a spammer. I've un-welcomed them from the forums.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They were a spammer. I've un-welcomed them from the forums.
    Good work
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information