DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 25 First ... 1422232425 Last
    A straight donation to the crafter, with no item attached, goes straight to the crafter. A donation to an item is split between the royalty recipients.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    A straight donation to the crafter, with no item attached, goes straight to the crafter. A donation to an item is split between the royalty recipients.
    ThanX!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Would it be possible to add to the "Manage Craft" page, or if not, create its own page where you can edit the "Display Priority" number of all items simultaneously? It would be really nice to quickly reorganize those rather than having to open every item individually.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Repeat for earlier suggestion: Wishlist
    Would like Wishlist for main store as well, but couldn't find forum post asking for that. A wishlist for both would be nice. Then later, far future probably, a share wishlist for friends to see what you want and able to gift/purchase for you. Have had friends who want to pay for stuff for games while I was subbed, and even now, but don't want to just send cash (wouldn't want them to) to have me purchase the modules, rulesets, additions for a game for their character or something that they think will improve the game quality of life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSaint View Post
    Repeat for earlier suggestion: Wishlist
    Would like Wishlist for main store as well, but couldn't find forum post asking for that. A wishlist for both would be nice. Then later, far future probably, a share wishlist for friends to see what you want and able to gift/purchase for you. Have had friends who want to pay for stuff for games while I was subbed, and even now, but don't want to just send cash (wouldn't want them to) to have me purchase the modules, rulesets, additions for a game for their character or something that they think will improve the game quality of life.
    Thanks RavenSaint. A wishlist is something we are interested in adding at some point to the FG Forge and storefronts. In the meantime, the Personalized Suggestions is a more automated way of showing people what sort of things you tend to buy. You can share that link with people.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/discovery.php

WebP support for Forge images would be great.
    It seems like it is already supported, because the thumbnail appears when I upload it, but then it gives me error 400 which I assume is because of a file extension whitelist that doesn't include webp.

Blog Entries
    Still looking for:

* Ability to see (on the Transactions page or somewhere appropriate) any commissions earned from other crafters who have put you in as a Royalty Recipient.
    * "Display Priority" Numbers displayed and editable for each item (on the Items page?)
    * Currently uploaded File list displayed on the "Upload Build" page so you know what you're replacing.
    * Ability to set defaults for shown entries on all pages where that applies

ThanX for the consideration on these improvements.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

I would like to have a feature where you can put in filters then copy whatever you've filtered out to share with a friend. Right now, I have to tell my friend to fill in each form, with what I found for what I think would be helpful to him. I would prefer to skip that part and give him a link with "Here is a link with the filters already in place look at these store/forge items see if you want to buy/add them"

The ability to send update messages (email, forum message, etc) to product subscribers in regard to product updates/changes?

For example, if product X needs updating because of an error/bug/change/fix/whatever, the fix could be uploaded and a message generated to warn existing subscribers there is a change coming.
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; June 27th, 2023 at 13:05.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    On the Promotional Sales page, having a "Calculate All" button would be nice instead of having to click each one.

Also, it would be nice to have the list display beyond 100 (perhaps an "All").

And, as shown, the sorting functions seem not to work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Thread Information