DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 25 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    When searching for a specific product based on core rules the Publisher products are buried by tokens and images in some cases. Is there anyway we can show those items as compatible but exclude them from publisher products? CnC is a great example. There are 6 pages of products but maybe 5 of those pages are just compatible products (tokens and images)

Alternate search terms.
    Right now there's a very fine line to walk between having a unique name and having a searchable name.
    For example my "Extraplanar Containers" extension which didn't show up when searching for "Bag of Holding" until I added it to the name, despite "bag of holding" being in the description.
    Since searching every description is probably excessive, perhaps just let us add 1-2 "alternate names" people can search for?

"Pay what you can/pay what you want".
    You can still get it for free, but you need to specifically choose 0 as the price.
    This encourages people to pay for it, but doesn't require it.
    There could also be a "default" price.
    Last edited by bmos; April 24th, 2022 at 12:17.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    "Pay what you can/pay what you want".
    Same as free, but you need to enter 0 as the price.
    Encourages people to pay for it, but doesn't require it.
    Love this idea.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

I would love to have some wiki space where I can point the "help" buttons to and explain specifics for my custom rulesets.

I would like an option to hide images and stories from some fonts to appear in the (All) Section. Most times we just want to look into my own images or stories and there is tons of pics from mods and books to scroll just to find that goblin I forgot the name.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    I would like an option to hide images and stories from some fonts to appear in the (All) Section. Most times we just want to look into my own images or stories and there is tons of pics from mods and books to scroll just to find that goblin I forgot the name.
    Normally, your stuff will be in the uncategorized group. If you previously shared the image, you can toggle it to show only shared images.

I am not sure if this has been requested yet or not. But on a user's store page, the ability to display items in sections or categories? Instead of just a jumble of projects.

For example, in my stuff, I could have a Virtual Tabletop Tokens section, a Map Tiles section, and an Adventure Modules section?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I am not sure if this has been requested yet or not. But on a user's store page, the ability to display items in sections or categories? Instead of just a jumble of projects.

For example, in my stuff, I could have a Virtual Tabletop Tokens section, a Map Tiles section, and an Adventure Modules section?
    We can look into this for a future revision of the site, but we don't have a major development cycle planned for the Forge in the near term. There is an option to manually set the sort order for items in your store currently, though. You could use this to group and sort your items in similar categories if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    When searching for a specific product based on core rules the Publisher products are buried by tokens and images in some cases. Is there anyway we can show those items as compatible but exclude them from publisher products? CnC is a great example. There are 6 pages of products but maybe 5 of those pages are just compatible products (tokens and images)
    I think part of the problem here is that the product listing is horizontal, with each product having a wide band of space which literally buries other products under each product.

Maybe a better method to display products, may be to use a grid system?

Display the product splash image on top, followed by the title, then the small blerb?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We can look into this for a future revision of the site, but we don't have a major development cycle planned for the Forge in the near term. There is an option to manually set the sort order for items in your store currently, though. You could use this to group and sort your items in similar categories if you want.
    Yes I saw that, but its still leans towards displaying bulk jumble of items....

Maybe I am just splitting hairs...
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; May 11th, 2022 at 05:37. Reason: Added the reply to DDavison
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Thread Information