DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 25 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Is there a way to download all records via the CSV button? It seems to only do the current page at the moment which would take a... long time to compile.
    I was hoping to graph new users per extension over time (since the forge site doesn't give that sort of info) but I don't really want to download 242 100-item CSVs and compile them.

EDIT: I figured out how to get one from the web interface!
    1. Open Manage Craft
    2. Right click and click Inspect
    3. Find <option value="100">100</option>
    4. Right click that line and Edit As HTML
    5. Change 100 to a number greater than the total number of entries
    6. Click the #/page dropdown and select the new number you added
    7. Use the normal CSV button to download

Now I just need to figure out how to graph this data...
    Last edited by bmos; February 13th, 2023 at 00:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    In the Inventory section, please add Last updated date. It is horrible to check when extensions were updated without going into single one of them.
    +1 for this request, please. Add another column to the Inventory page to show the "Last Updated" metric from the product page. This would help us out tremendously when trying to identify which extension was recently updated. Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this: it would be awesome if Fantasy Grounds provided as standard, the option to print out a nice copy of our character sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithalwulf View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this: it would be awesome if Fantasy Grounds provided as standard, the option to print out a nice copy of our character sheets.
    You can vote for that here.
    General (non-Forge) wishlist items belong on the FG wishlist: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You can vote for that here.
    General (non-Forge) wishlist items belong on the FG wishlist: https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    You ever push a button on the elevator even after it's pushed? Sometimes I do that, I think it makes me feel good.

Other times, you look over and you see that button pushed like
    Button Pushed.jpg
    times and you wonder if they will get it after they push it that much.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

@bmos: thanks for much for directing me to the right spot! I did a search for "wish list," but I swear to all the gods in the neverending battle against cyberdemons, it did not come up. @MrDDT, keep the faith! The battle is real, but we appreciate your support.

I would like when i buy something on the forge for it to be delivered....

Let me explain as a DM I need something for an up coming game today or tomorrow. and I Buy something on the forge for that game. I have to keep spamming the update and hope I see it install. The Forge website says I own it confirmer purchase. Etc but there is no way to force it to install. Just keep spamming. I have had product take 24 hours or more to show up on update.

SO all that bandwidth of the spamming has to be costing you all something. in money or performance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocor View Post
    I would like when i buy something on the forge for it to be delivered....

Let me explain as a DM I need something for an up coming game today or tomorrow. and I Buy something on the forge for that game. I have to keep spamming the update and hope I see it install. The Forge website says I own it confirmer purchase. Etc but there is no way to force it to install. Just keep spamming. I have had product take 24 hours or more to show up on update.

SO all that bandwidth of the spamming has to be costing you all something. in money or performance.
    It should be automatic and pick up immediately m. We are going to have a dev check that an item can’t be available for sale unless a build is submitted to LIVE and approved. The more specific example you can provide, the better able we will be to help resolve it. You can also contact the Crafter via PM from the Forge, or send a support email to support.fantasygrounds.com with your specific issue.

Blog Entries
    It would be nice if the Manage Builds page would show the files in the build.

Also, when refreshing from that same page, it always kicks back out to the Items page. Can this be changed?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information