FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920
  1. #191
    Morenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    229
    For the love of all things PLEASE let us turn off maps and tokens. someone listed about 15 different maps today. and the filter system isn't robust enough to quickly find what you want without including a ton of things that are unneeded.

    Good extensions can get lost...

    And how about saving our search settings (show already owned, show 100, recently updated)
    55+ PF1e extensions I use, with links plus more I have tried.

    Add notes and alphabetize the Action Tab (not on Forge But one of my favorites)

    PF1e Effect List (BETA). PM me to edit. Includes: 3.5 Wiki - Aura Effect - Better Combat Effects - Extended automation and overlays - Live HP - Size Changes - Size Matters - Spell Failure - Remove Effect , and Temporal Fixation

    Discord Tag: Morenu#8382

  2. #192
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    15,675
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    For the love of all things PLEASE let us turn off maps and tokens. someone listed about 15 different maps today. and the filter system isn't robust enough to quickly find what you want without including a ton of things that are unneeded.

    Good extensions can get lost...
    Isn't this solved by searching for "Extensions"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    And how about saving our search settings (show already owned, show 100, recently updated)
    Agree with this!

    Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

  3. #193
    Morenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Isn't this solved by searching for "Extensions"?
    Not really, I know several extensions are tagged poorly. and there are SO MANY maps... I would love to be able to set it to: no maps, PF1e, CoreRPG, any ruleset. and leave it set to that as default. or I only want things compatible with PF1e and no maps... or have a map / token area. Maybe its just me but I love the Forge but hate the interface.
    55+ PF1e extensions I use, with links plus more I have tried.

    Add notes and alphabetize the Action Tab (not on Forge But one of my favorites)

    PF1e Effect List (BETA). PM me to edit. Includes: 3.5 Wiki - Aura Effect - Better Combat Effects - Extended automation and overlays - Live HP - Size Changes - Size Matters - Spell Failure - Remove Effect , and Temporal Fixation

    Discord Tag: Morenu#8382

  4. #194
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    15,675
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Not really, I know several extensions are tagged poorly. and there are SO MANY maps... I would love to be able to set it to: no maps, PF1e, CoreRPG, any ruleset. and leave it set to that as default. or I only want things compatible with PF1e and no maps... or have a map / token area. Maybe its just me but I love the Forge but hate the interface.
    But if creators don't tag their stuff right, filters won't work, because they rely upon creators tagging things correctly... or what am I missing?

    Saved searches would be nice.

    Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

  5. #195
    Maybe have a User Tag suggestion report form so that people could identify things they don't think are tagged right so it could be reviewed and possibly corrected?
    Paul Grosse
    PCGen BoD
    PR Silverback

  6. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Maybe have a User Tag suggestion report form so that people could identify things they don't think are tagged right so it could be reviewed and possibly corrected?
    Really like this idea.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @MrDDT#0001

    Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Shared
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Option to Turn OFF Animated Dice Rolls

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Forge

Log in

Log in