FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 25 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    When updating builds/forge pages sometimes it can take awhile before the changes/uploads finish. In the case of these longer periods could an email or notification be sent out to inform us that the operation has completed?

I think it does already, doesn't it? I get emails titled "Fantasy Grounds Forge Build Processed".

I may have something misconfigured on my end then, I'll poke around the settings.

Also make sure you check your spam folder in your email.

How possible is it to have Languages and Currency added to the Export function?

I'd love to be able to use some of the more world specific regional languages (and currencies) that are part of even some of the published settings without having to go in to a specific campaign's Options and update those two sections in each campaign I run. My guess is that those two data sets are hardcoded (by ruleset?) so a simple replace by activating a module with new entries is not so simple on the coding side - but I thought I'd ask
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    How possible is it to have Languages and Currency added to the Export function?

I'd love to be able to use some of the more world specific regional languages (and currencies) that are part of even some of the published settings without having to go in to a specific campaign's Options and update those two sections in each campaign I run. My guess is that those two data sets are hardcoded (by ruleset?) so a simple replace by activating a module with new entries is not so simple on the coding side - but I thought I'd ask
    I think you've posted in the wrong thread. This thread is for requests for the FG Forge, and not for FG itself. Feature requests for FG itself such as this should be added to the Idea Informer Wish List: Idea Informer » Feedback 2.0

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@ShadeRaven,

Those are designed to be modified by extensions. Also, both the languages/currencies are set up once on campaign creation, and can be further customized by the GM to fit their campaign. Those data areas are not meant to be "loaded" into by modules. If anything, we would have to look at it like presets (similar to the way "calendars" work now). That would be a feature request on the site in my sig.

Regards,
    JPG

I checked the wish list and I didn't see this listed:

Alternate ways to pay/buy Forge Gold. Right now the only option is PayPal. I canceled my PayPal account a while ago, but I would love to give you money! It would be nice if there was a option for Google Pay, Apple Pay, Heck Samsung Pay... Any other option. Perhaps a direct Mastercard/Visa option?

You can use PayPal payment processing without an account, IIRC.
    It would be nice to see an alternate option. Maybe Stripe?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You can use PayPal payment processing without an account, IIRC.
    It would be nice to see an alternate option. Maybe Stripe?
    Just checked, and your options are: Sign-in - or - Pay with card (and make an account after entering your details).

Stripe, Square, there are a bunch of options. Having additional ones would be great.

Thread Information