DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 25 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    For the love of all things PLEASE let us turn off maps and tokens. someone listed about 15 different maps today. and the filter system isn't robust enough to quickly find what you want without including a ton of things that are unneeded.

Good extensions can get lost...

And how about saving our search settings (show already owned, show 100, recently updated)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    For the love of all things PLEASE let us turn off maps and tokens. someone listed about 15 different maps today. and the filter system isn't robust enough to quickly find what you want without including a ton of things that are unneeded.

Good extensions can get lost...
    Isn't this solved by searching for "Extensions"?

And how about saving our search settings (show already owned, show 100, recently updated)
    Agree with this!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Isn't this solved by searching for "Extensions"?
    Not really, I know several extensions are tagged poorly. and there are SO MANY maps... I would love to be able to set it to: no maps, PF1e, CoreRPG, any ruleset. and leave it set to that as default. or I only want things compatible with PF1e and no maps... or have a map / token area. Maybe its just me but I love the Forge but hate the interface.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Blog Entries
    Not really, I know several extensions are tagged poorly. and there are SO MANY maps... I would love to be able to set it to: no maps, PF1e, CoreRPG, any ruleset. and leave it set to that as default. or I only want things compatible with PF1e and no maps... or have a map / token area. Maybe its just me but I love the Forge but hate the interface.
    But if creators don't tag their stuff right, filters won't work, because they rely upon creators tagging things correctly... or what am I missing?

Saved searches would be nice.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Maybe have a User Tag suggestion report form so that people could identify things they don't think are tagged right so it could be reviewed and possibly corrected?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Maybe have a User Tag suggestion report form so that people could identify things they don't think are tagged right so it could be reviewed and possibly corrected?
    Really like this idea.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

An option to see for a developer how many sessions did run the ruleset in a given amount of time. That would be awesome to see if the rules is still actively used.

P.S.: Sometimes I hate autocorrection.
    Last edited by Mephisto; November 1st, 2022 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    An option to see for a developer how many sessions did run the Ruhestellung in agile amount of time. That would be awesome to see if the rules is still actively used.
    Not quite certain I understand what you are requesting, but we don't save user session/game info, so we would be unable to track how many games an extension is used in at all. All we can really track is subscriber counts.

Not sure if this has been suggested yet or not. But the ability to delete builds. In the Manage Builds section, the options are:
    • No Channel
    • Live
    • Test

Could we also Delete builds? For example, if we upload an update or replacement?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Thread Information