STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 25 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    The sort order will only affect your creator page. People will see that if they click on your name to see your other available products.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/cra...5/view-profile

I'd love to see the "last updated" date also include build uploads.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'd love to see the "last updated" date also include build uploads.
    Good news, this should be the current implementation on the forge. If it isn't working, let me know.

Option that automatically moves an extension from test to live when test gets moved to live

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Option that automatically moves an extension from test to live when test gets moved to live
    Not quite sure what you mean by this.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Not quite sure what you mean by this.
    Well for instance what happened yesterday. A number of extensions where fixed but set to test. The ruleset changes go live and those extensions that are fixed are still sitting in test until the author sets them to live. This request would add an option that if an extension is set to test, to automatically change it from test to live when what is currently in test gets moved to live.

Currently, depending on the availability of the author, this process could take days if they are on vacation for example.

Blog Entries
    Another way to think of it is to allow an extension author to mark a test build as ready for live. And then when SmiteWorks released the next live build, those extensions marked that way also get moved to live as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I would like to see the actions column of the inventory list include a note or indication if the logged in user has rated the item yet. It would be nice to be able to review what extensions I have and if I have rated them or not. (Maybe even the ability to rate right from the Inventory list).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Wishes:

1) Have the option to "set" the number in the dropdown to a permanent number. Having 30+ items on the forge, it's always frustrating to have to open that dropdown and set it to 50 EACH AND EVERY TIME I search for something.
    2) NOT include the owner in the number of subscribers. Although it's only one, it is technically off by one.
    3) Have "Remove" functionality for royalty recipients. Currently, that has to be done manually by SmiteWorks.
    4) Ability to "DELETE" previous promotional sales rows.
    5) When refreshing a page (for example after uploading a build) you have to back out to the original front and re-drill back down to be able to make it live. Very tedious, it should just refresh.
    6) Ability to email previous purchasers.
    7) Owning 81 Forge titles, the need for the dropdown menu to eventually be more than 100 seems relevant.

ThanX to all who work on the backend of the Forge!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    When refreshing a page (for example after uploading a build) you have to back out to the original front and re-drill back down to be able to make it live. Very tedious, it should just refresh.
    This is definitely tedious.
    But you don't have to go all the way to the front, you can go back just one page using the in-page back button and then just click on the same item again.
    Still more tedious than it feels like it should have to be.

Thread Information