5E Character Create Playlist

Black Battle Map of Death?

I have the FGU Subscription, my gf has the FGU demo. I am testing/troubleshooting and learning how to use this program.

I can share an image, such as "amulet" and she can see the amulet image, but not battle maps.

Every battle map I share with her shows up as a black image. If her token is on the battle map, she can move and see her token but the rest of the map is completely black.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Hi Belzie,

Have her launch FG but not connect to you. Click on the folder icon top left, go to cache and delete the folder that corresponds to your campaign.

See if that helps.

Welcome to FG.

Do you have any light sources on the map? Does the character have a light source - like a torch or lantern? Or do they have special vision like darkvision? Do you have Line of sight on the map? Has the token been placed on the map by dragging from the Combat Tracker?

If you have Line of sight and lighting enabled on the map the token won't see anything without a light source or a special vision type. Also tokens don't connect to anything unless properly placed on the map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information