Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Interest check SFS #2-24: Cornered Rat (9-12) SAT or SUN 1.30 PM UTC or 5 PM UTC

Interest check for #2-24: Cornered Rat (9-12) on Fantasy Grounds Unity SAT or SUN 1.30 PM UTC or 5 PM UTC (adjust to your local timezone!) before GenCon:

Fixed doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/vxd5ycswwqwu6522 (times +-60 minutes). Please use something similar to your Discord name when filling out the form so I don't get completely confused. No pregens. Please note that as a higher level scenario, this one can take longer, so be sure to schedule 5 hours to be in the safe side.

August 14th and 15th seem unlikely but I included them in any case.
    Last edited by stephan_; July 24th, 2021 at 23:53.

I already played this, but would have a replay available.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thanks!

I think Jason is missing 1 XP before he gets to #3-20 range, so it would be good to run this one some time before GenCon.

I should also still have some Endless Potential.

With five players now having completed the poll for Starfinder Society Scenario #2-24: Cornered Rat (9-12) on Fantasy Grounds, I'll now try to find a date four people can make.

As suspected, it seems unlikely all five people can make the same date.

Short version: if you marked August 7th 5 PM UTC as "yes", please confirm that you would indeed be able to make it this weekend.

Long version:

1. August 7th 5 PM UTC has four players that could make it. If indeed everyone can make it, it would therefore be the first preference - if you marked that day as a "yes" please confirm that you'll be likely to make it.

2. August 28th 1.30 PM UTC has three people as a "yes" and two people as a "maybe". Should we not have four people this weekend, this seems like the second most likely option (not the first option as it's still one month in the future, so people's availability could change in the meantime).

3. August 14th 1.30 PM has three people as a "yes", two people as a "maybe". As it seems likely I'll visit some relatives that day (therefore posing some logistics problems) I would rank it below options 1 and 2 (unless there#s new information).

4. September 11th 1.30 PM has two people as a "yes", two people as a "maybe". Should all previous dates fail, we could try that one.

All other dates only have three players listed.

Carter and I are still a go for this Saturday. The other options are still a bit out to confirm 100%
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thanks for the confirmation.

Though bear in mind there are unfortunately no pregens at this level - which is what makes scheduling them so tricky.

I'm still good. I would need a definite confirmation that the game will happen, though, as I have the option for another game during that timeslot.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

SFS #2-24: Cornered Rat SAT August 7th @ 5 PM UTC

Tier 9-12, no pregens.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

Please schedule around 4-5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Quest designed for levels 9-12 (subtiers 9-10 & 11-12).

Beginning to glean the full insidious scheme enacted by its current foe, the Starfinder Society mounts a full-scale offensive against a recently discovered outpost in the Diaspora asteroid belt. Sending a powerful fleet and scores of experienced agents, the Society strikes out to learn the truth of its year-long foe: the mysterious and charismatic ysoki known as Datch. Within the Diasporan facility, the secrets of Datch's dastardly plan are laid bare and its full threat to the Starfinder Society and Pact Worlds will be revealed!

Written by: Mikko Kallio

Scenario tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo]), Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak (Discord as a backup).

Steps before the game:

If you apply, make sure you let me know your Paizo Organized Play #, character # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG information and Teamspeak server can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Some boilerplate clarifications:

Please apply on the FG forums on both the game calendar as well as in the game thread (if multiple household members are playing, one person per household is sufficient). First, it's easier to tell how many spots are already filled that way. Second, the other players (as well as the GM) know what level and class to expect from your character (if you don't know yet, simply state TBD). Third, you'll get notified about any updates if you post in the game thread (at least about the first one). Fourth, it allows the GM to determine who applied first should it become relevant. Some exceptions might apply.

Also, please be sure to check the thread for new messages occasionally. You don't have to check each and every day or every few hours but please make sure to reply to any posts that do concern you in time. Should you remain unresponsive, I'll give the spot to a player that applied after you (as I won't know whether you are still interested in participating or not). Exceptions might apply, e.g. if you state beforehand that you won't be able to respond due to traveling.

If you apply but don't show up or drop out during the game without notice, in future games I might also give preference to other players who have a better track record of showing up. I am aware though that life and technical problems can always happen, so don't worry if you have a valid reason though.

These rules are not in place to prevent players from playing but in fact to enable players willing to play to actually do so. It's frustrating if I have to turn down players if it turns out they would in fact have been able to play.
    Last edited by stephan_; August 3rd, 2021 at 19:02.

We should have four reliable players lined up, anything more is unlikely but not completely impossible.

The server is up.

Thread Information