DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Player Saturday Game Homebrew CoS

I am looking for 2-3 more players.

Hey, this is a homebrewed Curse of Strad. We started at 5 lv. Currently we are at level 9. Several elements have been altered to prevent meta-gaming and get rid of elements that I disagree with. Currently we have one fighter, two sorcerers and one blood-hunter.

For character creation, since we are at level 9. Stats can either be rolled or use my hero array (10,12,14, 16,17,18) both ways still cannot have at FIRST level any stat over 18 after racial modifiers. As you are leveling up your character to level 9 (and onwards), you can upgrade any stat above 18.

Time: 11:00 am CST Saturday weekly

Requirements:

Must have Discord

Be willing to follow rules like "Give notice if you cannot make it. If you are absence without notice more than three times in row. You will be removed"

Please fill out this form.

1. Tell me about yourself i.e. experience, age, and gameplay preferences.

2. Your character(s)

3. Any questions you have for the main DM?

Answers to previous questions:

A. Do you allow blank subclass and blank race?

I am using core book and the following supplements Xanthar's, Volvos and Tasha's. I prefer to use only those subclasses and race from those materials. However, if you are veteran of both Roll20 and D&D, I maybe consider it.

B. What are the pillars of gameplay that you like to focus on? (Combat/ Exploration/ Social interaction)

In order from most to least= Combat, Social and Exploration.

C. Are you LGBTQ friendly?

Yes. We are open and friendly group. As long as you are a good player, you are welcomed.

D. Is my backstory need to ties with the established party or the setting?

No. I prefer you make a simple backstory that basically establish your character in terms of personality and motivation at best.

E. Flanking rules, Potion drinking, and short/long rest rules? Any other house rules?

Flanking is +2 to attack. Potion drinking is a standard action. Short/long rest is 1 hr/ 8 hrs. For house rules, we use a drop in and drop out mechanic. Due to nature of online gaming, your character will join into story (if you want a reason for it that up to you) and when you do not show (or have some one play your character) your character is just out of story. You still level up with the party, but if you miss a session you do not get any of rewards unless another party member shares it with you.
    Last edited by WLV; July 24th, 2021 at 17:30.

Thread Information