5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Missing Content from Assets

I seem to be missing content that I used to see on FG. As an example, I have D&D Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. I've installed the asset on my Campaign, but when I look at races, I don't see: Duergar, Eladrin, Gith, Shadar-kai. I do see the Deep Gnome sub-race and the sub-races for the Tiefling.

FG Issue.png

I've also cleared my previous campaigns, cleared the vault and done a Force App Update, but it still behaves the same.
    I've also loaded the "...Foes - Players" version of the content, but no additional races were loaded.

They are subraces, so have you opened the elf race and checked if there are links to the subraces in there?

As mentioned above those are all subraces - so make sure you've checked under Elf > Subrace etc to see them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    They are subraces, so have you opened the elf race and checked if there are links to the subraces in there?
    My mistake. Thank you.

Thread Information