FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I'm running into a minor issue using the latest version of this extension and using the latest version of the Pathfinder 1E ruleset.

I'm running this in a campaign where the only thing being loaded is this extension.

When an NPC is copied to the Combat Tracker a series of comments are sent to the Chat Window. It doesn't cause anything to break, it just clutters up the Chat Window. Certainly not a critical issue as it doesn't break anything but it would be nice if it didn't do that

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dllewell; July 25th, 2022 at 16:14.

Can confirm the behavior. And this is only showing on the GM/Host screen. PC's are not seeing this, validated with a second client connected.
    Last edited by celebrindal; July 25th, 2022 at 17:51.

Yeah, sorry about that. I left some diagnostic output in the code from the previous investigation. Post #1 and the Forge now have version 1.04 with these outputs removed.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that. I left some diagnostic output in the code from the previous investigation. Post #1 and the Forge now have version 1.04 with these outputs removed.
    Confirmed. Thanks for the quick fix D.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Awesome. Thanks darrenan.

I'm having an issue where adding NPCs to the combat tracker does not populate Attack, AC or CMB/CMD, and the initiative is no longer automatically rolled. This is the only extension loaded. I first noticed it Sunday 8/14.

Screenshot 2022-08-18 210916.png

I too have this issue.

I'll take a look, thanks for reporting.

EDIT: Found the issue, update coming soon.
    Last edited by darrenan; August 20th, 2022 at 17:46.

v1.05 is now in the Forge, and attached to post #1 above.

Thank you for the support Darrenan, much appreciated!

Thread Information