DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I was thinking it was the importer, since that would change the structure of the NPC node within the db.xml if it was setup to output a different structure. I didn't see that. You could load each one till you get an error to find out which one is the issue and report it to the developer. I would do this with a throw away campaign. There is always risk of issues like this with extensions as base ruleset code can change and the developer has to make those changes to compensate.

EDIT: Based on Trenloe's response, you can still keep your original campaign and just unload the module. I would reach out to the developer for that module and inform them of the issue.
    Last edited by superteddy57; July 23rd, 2021 at 19:45.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Oh. Well then. No big deal! It wont really help with this campaign anyways since it was intended for Pathfinder. Didn't know that could be an issue. I just had it in to look at in order to make my own tables and templates. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheChangeling View Post
    Oh. Well then. No big deal! It wont really help with this campaign anyways since it was intended for Pathfinder. Didn't know that could be an issue. I just had it in to look at in order to make my own tables and templates. Thanks!
    See my post on the previous page - it's the Content Generator module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfw7opu3fc...leset.mod?dl=0 I've removed the 8 NPC templates that were in there. I'm not sure exactly what they were used for, I don't think it'll effect the generators themselves as they are primarily story templates.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for going above and beyond. Works like a charm and I now have a reference to look at for making my own tables.

Thread Information