FG License: GM has Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate License
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Day of week and time: Sunday nights 7 - 10ish PM (I usually open the game up a half hour early if players want to BS or work their character sheets/game notes, and sometimes the game will run a bit late, never later than 10:30)
If new game, planned start date: August 1st 2021 - 8/01/2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3ish hour session, once a week
Term: Short campaign, probably no more than 3 months

Text or Voice: Discord for voice (required)
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No plans to record or stream

Roleplay & Combat mix: Role-play heavy, but its D&D so combat will be heavily featured
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 1 player, need 3 or 4 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, equipment and gold as provided by Background & Character Class
Character restrictions: Races chosen from PHB and Lineages from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft only. Player may choose race OR lineage, not both. Players may use the "Customizing your origin" rules from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything (including the "Custom Lineage" rule). Character classes & subclasses can be drawn from the Player's Handbook, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything. Class optional abilities from Tasha's Cauldron will not be used, EXCEPT for the Ranger.

Because this game is set in the Domains of Dread, characters may originate from any of the following D&D "worlds" (those I have excluded are excluded due to my lack of personal familiarity with the setting); Forgotten Realms, Eberron, Dragonlance (Krynn), Greyhawk (Oerth), or one of the Domains of Dread themselves.

Details of your scenario: I will be leaning heavily into the horror aspects of the setting, and will be using non-standard rules (such as fear, horror, and madness) to accentuate that. As is usually the case with Ravenloft/Domains of Dread, the PCs are meant to be tiny points of light striving to push back the darkness.