STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Hi

In the AFF Core Book reference, under Hero Creation/Characteristics/Magic there's some text corruption:

Attachment 52964

Simon
    Thank you for that. We will get that fixed.

Just having a re-read through as its been a while and spotted a few other little things:

* Keyword searches in the reference don't yield any results.

* Corrupted text:
    * 4. Magic/Sorcery - one entry
    * 5. Religion/Priestly Abilities - four entries
    * 5. Religion/Common Power Abilities - one entry
    * 5. Religion/Gods of Good/Sindla - one entry
    * 5. Religion/Gods of Good/Fourga - one entry
    * 5. Religion/Gods of Evil/Slangg - one entry
    * 6. World of Titan/Allansia/Port Blacksand - one entry
    * 7. Directors Guidelines/Hero Creation - one entry
    * 7. Directors Guidelines/Experience & Development - one entry
    * 7. Directors Guidelines/Dealing with the Unexpected - one entry
    * 8. Monsters & Enemies/Non-monster Enemies - one entry
    * 8. Monsters & Enemies/Out of the Pit Monsters - Weapons and Armour used by creatures is missing
    * 9. Adventure Ideas/Adventure Ideas - one entry
    * 9. Adventure Ideas/Adventure Hooks/Treasure Map - one entry
    * 9. Adventure Ideas/Enemies - one entry
    * 9. Adventure Ideas/Dungeon Generator - fourth paragraph from the end of the page "anda5-6indicatesthreewaysin"
    * 11. Optional Rules/Alternative Unopposed Tests- one entry
    * 11. Optional Rules/Archmage - one entry

* There are also a number of TODO in the AFF Core Book:
    * 1. Hero Creation/Sample Archetypes - links to sample characters
    * 3. Combat/Weapons - List link to all weapons on P60
    * 3. Combat/Armour - List link for Armour in core book extras
    * 4. Magic/Minor Magic - modifier table missing
    * 4. Magic/Wizardry/Casting Wizardry Spells - x2 missing tables
    * 5. Religion/Gods of Good/Verlang - missing description
    * 6. World of Titan/History of Titan - The map is missing
    * 6. World of Titan/Allansia - Another missing map
    * 8. Monsters & Enemies/Monsters & Enemies - Missing sample monster table at the bottom
    * 8. Monsters & Enemies/Non-monster Enemies - bottom of the page, Agbar the Victorious
    * 8. Monsters & Enemies/Out of the Pit Monsters - two entries
    * 9. Adventure Ideas/Dungeon Generator - three todo sections here
    * 9. Adventure Ideas/Agbar's Retreat - one todo

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Just having a re-read through as its been a while and spotted a few other little things:

SNIP

Simon
    Thank you fot those as well! I have passed them on and we will get an update ASAP.

Hi,

I can't seem to start a campaign with this ruleset. Every attempt gives me the following error:

Error loading ruleset XML file. [AFF2] [campaign/record_talent.xml]: the 'windowclass' start tag on line 9 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'sheetdata', line 37 position 7.

Fantasy Grounds then kicks me back to the launcher. Can this be fixed?

Thanks.

- ToKo
    - ToKo

ULTIMATE LISCENSE HOLDER, BABY!
    "Roll20 ruined my first Ambush, and I never looked back..."
    Dean - East Texas University - Higher Education Campaign - (SWADE Ruleset) In Progress

I've just pushed a hot fix that should address the issue. Please run a Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi, just looking at the out of the pit module, when opening it up clicking on the map of Allansia or the map of Kakhabad, it comes up blank.
    Regards Mark.

I've forwarded your report to the DLC developer who built that module.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    Hi, just looking at the out of the pit module, when opening it up clicking on the map of Allansia or the map of Kakhabad, it comes up blank.
    Regards Mark.
    Apologies Mark. The reference page is loading correct, it's just that the page IS blank (aka, I forgot to put the images in). Sorry. Will fix in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by eldarune View Post
    Apologies Mark. The reference page is loading correct, it's just that the page IS blank (aka, I forgot to put the images in). Sorry. Will fix in the next version.
    The quality of the couple of references pages isn't great. Formatting errors on The Creatures of Allasia and Beyond. I presume the bold DINOSAURS, DRAGON etc. should have been header styles. Yet again more corrupted text, check out the Elements section. Treasure page has 'Gold Piec -es'...

Where page numbers are called out, please put in the relevant links to the references pages in rules reference. I think you need to look at the process you're using to copy and paste text. It's not hard, you just need to put together a few macros for Notepad++ to strip/substitute dodgy characters.

On another point there are graphic issues with the frames. Just grab the right side of Setup pop-up and drag the width out towards the menu bar. You'll see a vertical spike on on the lower side of the frame:

AAF-frame.png

I had a HUGE problem with the layers in Fantasy Grounds Unity. I had made a detailed village in the image editorand suddenly i somehow accidentally moved one of my layers insted of selecting. Then the whole layer got deleted. When i tryed to undo ctrl+z then it somehow made even worse errors. so i lost much more. Then got a little frustrated and tryed to move more layers around to see if it would delete more. And yes it did. there was no way to save my work. 4 days work down the shitter. Well i hope that something can be done with the layers controls in the future. For now i have given up trying to create something with FGU like this again. Better to stick with my own drawings in the future insted.

Thread Information