STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    On creating a Weapon type item, the "Related Skill" field is unpopulated with a drop down. I presume this should pull form Skills, I have the core book and core book extras activated.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    On creating a Weapon type item, the "Related Skill" field is unpopulated with a drop down. I presume this should pull form Skills, I have the core book and core book extras activated.
    When you add the weapon to the character, and the character has skills, the list will populate.

Feature request.
    When creating a new NPC, if the weapon you want to use is not in the system, you can enter the roll result as a comma separated list and different weapons as semi-colin separated items.
    This works to a point, but it has no way to indicate what the weapon was. So it is easy to forget which list is for which weapon.
    Is it possible to have new weapons and armor types to have a field that is used for listing the weapon or armor in NPCs?
    This would allow for new monsters with custom weapons and armor without any updates to the core rules.

Feature Request
    Considering the Monster templates in the combat companion, you see multiple entries that modify the armour or damage rolls. Some even say +x damage which is different than just a modifier to the roll. All the variations would cause far too many weapon variants using the current text-based weapon armour method. All the variations would be far too many NPC weapons and armour types.

Perhaps a further four fields
    Armour die modifier (+-)
    Armour modifier (+-)
    Weapon die modifier (+-)
    Weapon damage modifier (+-)
    Or have NPCs have a modifiable list of weapons that can be dragged onto the NPC description.

Feature Request
    Not all NPC's are plain jane foes - some are detailed with spells, powers, talents and luck.
    Currently there is no way to have a detailed NPC to face the characters.
    Perhaps having a NPC Character which is identical to normal player characters except the character does not appear in the characters list, but instead in the campaign list.
    This way, detailed NPCs can be controlled by the referee without giving any information away to the players.

All of these have been added to our "To Do" list. Andrew (the developer) says that they should not be difficult to do. I have no coding skills whatsoever so cannot comment on that, but I will keep you informed. I know that he also has a list of further improvements to add to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    All of these have been added to our "To Do" list. Andrew (the developer) says that they should not be difficult to do. I have no coding skills whatsoever so cannot comment on that, but I will keep you informed. I know that he also has a list of further improvements to add to the core.
    Thank you, this is appreciated!

Thread Information