DICE PACKS BUNDLE

trying to edit monster tokens in an AP

I am Fairly new to fantasy grounds, I have run a game of ghost of saltmarsh for 5E on classic. I recently upgraded to Unity and got AP1 of Shattered Star for pathfinder. I tried to edit the token of a monster in that adventure as well as link a custom map into a story entry and it won't let me. all of the entries and monsters in the campaign are reed only. I can do this in Ghost of salt marsh. all the lock icons will unlock in that campaign. Am I missing something or doing something wrong with the pathfinder AP? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Alundrell; July 21st, 2021 at 09:09.

Welcome to FG.

Sounds like the Ap was created as read only; in which case you'll want to make copies of the entries you want to edit and then edit the copies. And report the issue in the bugs thread at the top of the PF1 forum.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Welcome to the FG forums!

As Zacchaeus has mentioned, I can confirm that this product was created with the NPCs locked. Please report this issue in the PF1 DLC bug reporting thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, guys! the issue has been reported.

MOD: moved to PF1e forums
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thread Information