FG Spreadshirt Swag

Extension: Rolemaster Package Unity

Extension which is a mixture of other extensions and visual adjustments, to be used with Rolemaster.
    It adds the possibility of stores, adds Middle-Earth specific resistance fields, allows the sheet to be resized, adds FRP spell adjustments, adds death overlay to tokens, adds XP tabs, changes layout of things on the screen, allows tokens to be added to items for a visual representation, changes the anchoring of images and maps in panel mode and allows characters to have longer names and adds a variety of fonts with Middle-Earth idioms.

Attachment 48312Attachment 48313Attachment 48314Attachment 48315

If I knew how, I would put it in Forge, as I'm always making changes, especially visuals....
    Attachment 48316Attachment 48317

That looks very handy! As I'm currently running a MERP campaign using FGU, this will be very useful.

Thanks!

Rainbird

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    If I knew how, I would put it in Forge
    First step would be to sign up as a Creator here: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/signup

Once you do that it may have more instructions for you, but I am sure if you were to ask in the Forge announcement forum, people would advise you how to do it.

Silly question Yako, how do you move the dice, especially the basic set?

When implementing I can change the look of the chat and action box, and where, but the dice sit up in the middle which is weird.

Ian

as basic set do you refer to d4, d6, d8 and the like? If so, I changed the values ​​of the base.xml file for each dice, I wanted to anchor it in the chat as they were done with the rolemaster dice, but I lack knowledge

Got it!

Hopefully, it can be adjusted at some point.

I hope so too, the problem is that I need to find a way to get rid of these data, but if I take them the rolls don't work

Thread Information