FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 25 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Yes, that's something we have talked about internally; but it starts to get messy when people inevitably start to disagree on who owns the code, what splits they should each get, etc. We still might require a single "master" owner that controls splits and access, even if we do add something.

While we might do something long term around this; but for now it's one owner per project in the Forge.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    No. Per previous reasons.
    My apologies to all for not reading through the earlier messages and asking stupid questions.

This is Fantastic. Thanks to the Smite Works team!!

I really liked this new feature and would like to know if in the future we will be able to "enable/disable" sets of rules|module and tokens|images.
    I don't know, because I'm not an expert, but I believe that if you have the possibility of this "enable/disable" updates fluidity will be greater?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I really liked this new feature and would like to know if in the future we will be able to "enable/disable" sets of rules|module and tokens|images.
    I don't know, because I'm not an expert, but I believe that if you have the possibility of this "enable/disable" updates fluidity will be greater?
    For each single item in the forge you can turn on/off the updates, or are you speaking about the FG shop?

I'm referring to the FG Shop, if it worked the same way as FG Forge the updates would be focused on the person's best interest and at the same time new acquisitions could be made, I think that would streamline...but it's just a belief... .

Suggestion

Currently extension authors have their threads spread across several forums. I suggest that a single forum section be created for forge items
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

A request for all extension authors. Please keep the same name of the extensions otherwise we get two of them.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    A request for all extension authors. Please keep the same name of the extensions otherwise we get two of them.
    Are you talking for the free ones in the forums? Because if you own it in DMsG and plan to "double buy" it in Forge that would not really be possible. As DMsG usually renames stuff from what you actually deliver. As in - it will be different name in those cases (rare - I would not think many would double buy a product).
    Last edited by SilentRuin; July 24th, 2021 at 17:21.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Many authors, including me, agreed on to rename their extensions to fit a specific scheme (Like adding a prefix "Feature: [...]") I notified my users about that, though I did not rename the file itself such that the old one was overwritten So if you are speaking about that the name of the extension in the forge changed while the non-forge version had a different name, then it was probably because of the alignment to this prefix scheme

Thread Information