DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 25 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daggerfortysix View Post
    What is the process going to be for paid extensions the we have already paid for on the DMsGuild?
    There is no good solution for that. Customers will be able to contact the crafter with a private message and show proof of ownership somehow. The crafter will then be able to gift a copy to another user. The gift option is not built yet.

Until DMsGuild actually removes items, you can keep updating it there for customers and they can manually install updates. I don’t know how much longer those will remain viable. That is outside our control and is up to Wizards of the Coast and DMsGuild.

If your content uses Wizards of the Coasts’ intellectual property, then it can’t be posted to the FG Forge at all.

Great work SW. Something else that will help set FGU above the rest.

Okay, functionality question here, does the Forge download items to the appropriate folder, extensions, modules, rulesets, etc? I assume it would, but just want to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    Okay, functionality question here, does the Forge download items to the appropriate folder, extensions, modules, rulesets, etc? I assume it would, but just want to confirm.
    That is up to the dev: As a crafter I can either choose that my stuff is loaded into your vault folder or in "data". Data then will put the file into the correct subfolder, so, yes to your question Otherwise it is in the vault directory like an official mod from the FG shop

This is great! Please send some love to Starfinder! I've got cred sticks ready to spend!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    This is great! Please send some love to Starfinder! I've got cred sticks ready to spend!
    Big plus from my side ^^
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Bugreport: Getting a Free item on pages after 1 will reset to page 1.

Repo:
    1. Search for bmos
    2. Go to page 2
    3. Get an item from page 2

You will now be on page 1

there is no download or get button on each extension page, even if logged in, only on the search page, is this intentional?

Suggestion: a ruleset compatibility filter & known issues/bugs

Suggestion: even if paid content a user should be able to correct or submit bugs, by having content in the vault, users can be stuck with broken, unsupported or unfixed ext, some integration somewhere to allow user submitted fixes might be a modern way forward
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 20th, 2021 at 08:27.

So this means that the source code of these extensions is no longer accessible then, right?

Thread Information