5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5E DM testing interest

I recently dropped out of a group I was in and I am looking for a new group DM for. I typically run homebrew adventures in the Forgotten Realms. My games are adult but not x-rated, they can just get kind of dark at times. I like role-players, there are combat in all of my games but I am a story teller DM and I am looking for a group that will enjoy that and interact with my world. I could be open pretty much any week night and would be looking to run once a week. Let me know if it sounds interesting to you and if there is enough interest maybe we can start something up.

To better find people who are interested, I recommend using the provided template for game listing so players can better understand the type of game you are offering.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Game-Listings

I would be interested in a game if it were on a saturday or sunday.

also interested in a weekend game, if you're okay with a newbie

defo interested
    What is the settiing?
    home brew?

Sorry didn't read the discription...Yes, Forgotten Realms, yes, homebrew in that settting, yes.

i am also looking for a game . havent played in years and never used FG before. but I miss playing and would love to get back into it.

Still looking for players? Would like to hear more about what you have planned.

Interested :pc

Please contact me.

Thread Information