Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It's designed specifically to be 3 states:
    * Friend - Known friendly actor
    * Foe - Known enemy actor
    * Neutral - Unknown whether friend/enemy

There is an "undefined" state as well; but you shouldn't see this unless cycling faction in the CT (and is the default for encounters as noted in post #4).

Using it for any other usage is up to each user; but all the coordinating systems (token visibility, health visibility, effect visibility, and so on) all assume the 3 state usage.

Regards,
    JPG
    Can you elaborate on how token visibility, health visibility, and so on are effected by faction settings?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Blog Entries
    There are GM options that display status icons and health details based upon the factions. More details on the behavior would be nice, but I suspect can be found via experimentation.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    There are GM options that display status icons and health details based upon the factions. More details on the behavior would be nice, but I suspect can be found via experimentation.
    Yeah I did a global source check (5E/CoreRPG) for "faction" and saw where it was used. Not anything that will harm the way I mangle it to my own uses. I can still target, attack, save, and move and have the LOS applied regardless. That is good enough for me. The fact some things will only do some display stuff for "friend" or "foe" were "mostly harmless" to me.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information