FG Spreadshirt Swag

Opening FGU in double screen

Hi guys, when i open FGU it remembers that I extended it on my 2 screens. But when i reopen it I get that : pySJyfA1ec.jpg half of FGU on my right main screen, instead of that : FantasyGrounds_W1DdNxLTOU.jpg. Is it possible to have FGU remember is last position on screens ? TY

Blog Entries
    No, but you can resolve yourself by switching your monitors. FGU remember its size, your graphics card places the top left corner on the top left of your primary or #1 screen (depending) so it opens it on the right screen.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just received the ticket from customer support for this problem. TY Smithworks.
    @Lordentrails : this somehow does not work on my PC, thanks though.
    Last edited by Egheal; July 17th, 2021 at 10:00.

I think you'll also need to have the Multiple displays set to 'Extend these displays' otherwise it will only open on one screen no matter which one you choose. You'll find that option in Settings> Display
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think I'm already on this setting, but can't confirm because I'll be afk for this week.

Just to let you know : i had to physically switch the connections on my graphic card, then redoing "Extend these displays" and "make this display your primary screen" (or something like that because my windows is not in english). Thanks guys. FantasyGrounds_V5B3TIObjc.jpg
    Last edited by Egheal; July 25th, 2021 at 12:51.

Egheal, can I ask what monitors and gpu you're using?

Sure: 2 samsung monitors LS32A600N 2560X1440 75Hz, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, NVidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super. I use Turbotop https://www.savardsoftware.com/turbotop/ to keep whatever window i want on top of FGU.
    Last edited by Egheal; August 5th, 2021 at 19:10.

Thread Information