DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 4-5 for 5E Curse of Strahd campaign, (Text RP), days/times TBD

Seems like we are pretty full up now I will post again if that changes
    Last edited by torandar; August 23rd, 2021 at 17:10.

I wouldn't mind joining after next week hopefully my schedule will be clear during the week anytime after 3:00pm CDT. There is a homebrew race I'd like to use and you need me to I can send you the pdf and/or module that includes it if you'd like.

Hello. I'm very interested as I've never played Curse of Strahd as a player or DM, but have wanted to with is reputation for being one of the great classics. No voice acting skills either, but enjoy the non-combat aspects of the game as much as the combat. No preferences on character class, just enjoy the stories and the game so flexible on playing whatever is most helpful. I've played and run about a dozen sessions each on Fantasy Grounds, so I'm functional with it but certainly nothing close to mastering it. As far a my schedule goes, playing every other week is ideal and would increase my day of week options. If a weekly pace for games, Tuesdays and Thursdays would be best, other weekdays would be an option, but I do not think I could commit to weekends with that frequency. Wanted to share that schedule info as being a reliable, timely participant is important to me in a group. I know life happens sometimes, though, so I'm still one happy to go along with the flow. Oh, I'm U.S. central time, but in EST terms, the soonest I can start games is 4:45 PM weekdays and can play until 2:00 AM or later if needed. If game ends up on weekends, Sundays at 5PM until 2:00 AM EST would work. Whether it works out for me to join or not, thanks for being out there running games in the community.
    Last edited by wheelbarrowracers; August 22nd, 2021 at 01:10.
    Wheelbarrow Racer

"The price of freedom is more than the blood of soldiers"

I would like to play and learn. I have been playing tabletop D&D for many years. Recently switched to 5e. I still prefer the traditional races and character classes.

I am employed, married and planning to start a family...so time is a premium, but I will do my best. I am also in EST.

I would prefer voice as I type really sloooowly.

I have always been a spell caster.

This would also be my first time playing Curse of Strahd, but I've played with so many people who like it. So I'm pretty interested. Count me in if you have room.

As a player, I'm usually more interested in the RP side of things too. I'm in weekend games already, so a weeknight would probably be the best time. My timezone is US-Eastern.

I've been looking through the new Ravenloft sourcebook by the way, and I think I might like to use one of the dark gifts or similar things from that.
    Last edited by Neonspasms; August 22nd, 2021 at 18:53.

I'd be interested depending on day/time of sessions. EST, but I also work nights so my availability may get cut depending on session length.
    Fairly new to D&D still.

Thread Information