FG Spreadshirt Swag

Vehicles and Combat Tracker

I'm running a space campaign and am dealing with some starship combat. However Vehicles can't be placed on the combat tracker so I can't run it that way.
    I've created a series of NPC's that are spaceships, which combined with graphics I've created works well enough; but the players can't interact with them because I can't assign NPC's to player control.
    So,
    I've had to create Characters that are ships. If I want multiple people to be able to interact with the "Ship" character, I have to create multiple "Ship" character copies for each player to take control.
    Very cumbersome.
    Am I missing something? Is there actually a way to build vehicles and have them operate on the combat tracker?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansquatch62 View Post
    I'm running a space campaign and am dealing with some starship combat. However Vehicles can't be placed on the combat tracker so I can't run it that way.
    I've created a series of NPC's that are spaceships, which combined with graphics I've created works well enough; but the players can't interact with them because I can't assign NPC's to player control.
    So,
    I've had to create Characters that are ships. If I want multiple people to be able to interact with the "Ship" character, I have to create multiple "Ship" character copies for each player to take control.
    Very cumbersome.
    Am I missing something? Is there actually a way to build vehicles and have them operate on the combat tracker?
    Unfortunately, vehicles cannot be added to the Combat Tracker...yet. This is a feature on the todo list for the ruleset.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I did a pirate campaign last year and I'm going to do a space one next year so yeah, vehicles in the combat tracker is the feature that I'm hoping for the most! Fingers crossed

Thread Information