STAR TREK 2d20

Star Wars Saga Edition

Is there an official Star Wars Saga edition ruleset for FGU? I couldn't find one, but there is lilke 2000 DLC for FGU already so maybe I just missed it.

There isn't an official ruleset. I doubt there ever will be - Star Wars IP is very hard to get licenses for.

I don't know what the state of this community ruleset currently is: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Saga-for-Unity
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well that is unfortunate, thanks for the answer though. The community ruleset is pretty broken, I would say unusable. It's missing the ability to access the options, half of the tabs are missing and can't be accessed, as far as I'm aware, it doesn't have a functioning character sheet, and I could go on. I'm trying to see what would be better, using core alongside a fillable PDF or trying to use the 3e ruleset and treating it like Saga edition.

Blog Entries
    Have you looked at making a theme and character sheet for MoreCore?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloJoke View Post
    Is there an official Star Wars Saga edition ruleset for FGU? I couldn't find one, but there is lilke 2000 DLC for FGU already so maybe I just missed it.
    No. There's a decent one for FFG's version and one for a 5e fan conversion - not official but very well done fan versions. Lucasfilm wouldn't even let Wizard's or FFG produce pdf versions of the books because of license limitations. Just a few freebies of pdf.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post552046

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...he-5e-rule-set

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Have you looked at making a theme and character sheet for MoreCore?
    Hey, yeah I looked into it, but when I did, I learned that it is way to complicated for me to spend the time on right now. I would have to learn a new language and spend a great deal of time to gvie it the level of functionality I would want, and I just don't have the time to do that right now. Luckily enough, I realised that Star Wars Saga edition is much closer to D&D 4E than 3E, which was a surprise, so the 4E ruleset actually works pretty well in a lot of ways, and is only missing a few things, like the condition track and damage threshold.

Thread Information