5E Character Create Playlist

Getting Character Creation Wizard to work

I can not get the character creator wizard to work. I click on Character Selection, and there is no button or options for creator, Just Import, Add Item or Edit List.
    Yes I updated
    Yes I chose 5E Character Generator when creating a Campaign
    Please Help
    Thank you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Viper View Post
    Yes I chose 5E Character Generator when creating a Campaign
    Don't. That extension is no longer needed as the Wizard is included in the ruleset now.

From the Character Selection window, click on the "Character Wizard" button on the top left corner.
    Screen Shot 07-14-21 at 05.57 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm having the same problem with mine with the character wizard is not showing on my character tab. Im trying to use the pathfinder 1e stuff not 5th edition D&D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronosftime00 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with mine with the character wizard is not showing on my character tab. Im trying to use the pathfinder 1e stuff not 5th edition D&D
    Welcome to the forums. For Pathfinder issues, you should post in the PF forums; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-1st-Edition

I'm not familiar with that ruleset and not even sure it has a character wizard that is available for it. If you ask there about it and the best way to do character creation, someone familiar with PF will give you the info you need.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronosftime00 View Post
    The character Wizard only works for the 5e ruleset. For PF1 you'll be using drag and drop mostly to create your character.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I include a very quick introduction to it in the Humble Bundle landing page. You can also check the videos on the wiki here:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...9/PFRPG+Videos

Thread Information