DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[paid][lfp][pathfinder][DnD 5e][multiple days]

Licenses: Unity Ultimate
    System: primarily Pathfinder postings but will consider other systems if there is enough interest

Game times and player counts:
    Weekly games
    Pathfinder
    Rise of the Ruinlord: Monday 9 am PST 0/5 players
    Giantslayer: Monday 4pm PDT 2/5 players
    Rise of the Ruinlord: Tuesday 9 am PST 0/5 players
    Rise of the Ruinlord: Friday 9 am PST 0/5 players
    Kingmaker: Friday 2pm PDT 0/5 players
    Rise of the Runelord: Saturday 9 am PDT 2/5 players
    Giantslayer: Saturday 2pm PDT 0/5 players
    Rise of the Runelord: Sunday 9 am PDT 4/5 players
    Kingmaker: Sundays 2pm PDT 3/5

DnD 5E
    Tuesday 4pm PDT 4/5 players
    Cost:$15 per session

My priorities are as follows Fun, Role Playing, consistency and rules.

This means I am punctual, and have things prepared. I expect players to be on time, for it affects my ability to schedule more games. A paid game lets you get a higher quality experience when compared to the average online game. You can rest easy knowing that I am going to work very hard on the game for you. A small fee for a game is a commitment that means players miss far fewer games. I bring a solid knowledge of the systems I run. My focus is on entertainment . As a paid GM, I still have the right to arbitrate any changes in the campaign. I have the responsibility to make and adjust decisions while at the same time keeping the flow of the game intact. Session zero is a social contract. We all decide before we even begin playing what is or is not okay, and we are expected to respect those boundaries. My time between games is put into preparation for the next session. There is a lot of time that goes into these games so I expect reasonable communication from everyone involved.

My price structure

I charge $15.00 per session per person. Session zero is always free. Every session after that is paid for in advance. We do monthly payments as opposed to weekly. So if there are 4 sessions in the month you would pay $60 at the beginning of the month to cover all the sessions. Its a little different when you join though. session zero is free, then you pay for the first session, after that you cover the remainder of the month and the regular payment process begins the following month. Emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.

Things i have been hired for:

I am willing to be hired to run modules, one shots and homebrew games. I can also be hired to create/run unique town, NPCs and monsters Etc. I can also be hired as a fill in GM.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    If you have any questions, let me know. I'm always happy to answer.
    My discord contact information: codthedog#9589
    Last edited by Codthedog; August 9th, 2021 at 20:43.

Hi mate. I am interested in joining a campaign. Do you have available spots?

Thread Information