DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update. Fixed issue with individual long rest not decrementing exhaustion level. The max HP issue seems to be a conflict between a couple of other extensions. Looking into it.
    Yeah thanks.

Tested this and it's working perfectly thanks for the fast update.

The other issue I listed seems to be an issue with Constitutional Amendments. (Possibly CA and MNM's Display Effects but works just fine with just MNM's Display Effects, but breaks with just CA).
    Those 2 do not play well with either other already in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Yeah thanks.

Tested this and it's working perfectly thanks for the fast update.

The other issue I listed seems to be an issue with Constitutional Amendments. (Possibly CA and MNM's Display Effects but works just fine with just MNM's Display Effects, but breaks with just CA).
    Those 2 do not play well with either other already in some cases.
    I'm taking a loot at having Constitutional Amendments work more cleanly with the MAXHP effect defined by Display Effects.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    I'm taking a loot at having Constitutional Amendments work more cleanly with the MAXHP effect defined by Display Effects.
    Wow, you are so amazing, thank you. I can't believe how much effect and time you EXT writers put into this stuff. Thank you. Thank you thank you!

I'll second that. Thank you very much for your efforts.

Everything should be working now with v2.0.3 of Constitutional Amendments.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

I am noticing that levels of exhaustion that should be applying disadvantage for skill and ability checks aren't doing so. They also are not reducing hitpoint maximums or imposing disadvantage on saving throws. Speed adjustments are working perfectly however!

I am also running the Mad Nomad Character Sheet Effects Display extension, and it isn't putting the red dice next to the items that should have disadvantage, either. Though, notably, it correctly colors the speed when modified negatively by your extension.

EDIT: Turning on verbose makes the ability and saves show disadvantage correctly. However, the skill checks and hitpoints don't adjust still
    Last edited by JimSocks; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:10.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I am noticing that levels of exhaustion that should be applying disadvantage for skill and ability checks aren't doing so. They also are not reducing hitpoint maximums or imposing disadvantage on saving throws. Speed adjustments are working perfectly however!

I am also running the Mad Nomad Character Sheet Effects Display extension, and it isn't putting the red dice next to the items that should have disadvantage, either. Though, notably, it correctly colors the speed when modified negatively by your extension.

EDIT: Turning on verbose makes the ability and saves show disadvantage correctly. However, the skill checks and hitpoints don't adjust still
    The hit points should adjust with MNM character sheet effects display. A couple of things could be going on. You are running a different version of character Sheet Effects Display, I'm running 2.0 and it seems fine, or there might be another extension you are running that is causing a conflict.

Skill checks and saving throws should have disadvantage as defined by exhaustion rules when the dice are thrown. I didn't add in a verbose option for skill checks as the die is so small for that and adding another 18 clauses would make the effect 8 lines long.

That being said, what makes more sense is for Character Sheet Effects Display to detect exhaustion/level and color the character sheet accordingly without having to rely on it being spelled out. That would be a Mad Nomad question on if that is something he wants to do.

I just installed it and it is saying this at level 4:
    Effect ['EXHAUSTION: 4; Disadvantage on ability checks; Exhaustion; DISCHK: strength; DISCHK: dexterity; DISCHK: constitution; DISCHK: intelligence; DISCHK: wisdom; DISCHK: charisma; DISATK; DISSAV: strength; DISSAV: dexterity; DISSAV: constitution; DISSAV: intelligence; DISSAV: wisdom; DISSAV: charisma; MAXHP: -0; Speed-0'] -> [UPDATED] [on Aarakocra]

What are MAXHP: -0 and Speed: -0 supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I just installed it and it is saying this at level 4:
    Effect ['EXHAUSTION: 4; Disadvantage on ability checks; Exhaustion; DISCHK: strength; DISCHK: dexterity; DISCHK: constitution; DISCHK: intelligence; DISCHK: wisdom; DISCHK: charisma; DISATK; DISSAV: strength; DISSAV: dexterity; DISSAV: constitution; DISSAV: intelligence; DISSAV: wisdom; DISSAV: charisma; MAXHP: -0; Speed-0'] -> [UPDATED] [on Aarakocra]

What are MAXHP: -0 and Speed: -0 supposed to do?
    Functionally they do not do anything. Those values however should be 1/2 of the character's Max HP and 1/2 the character's speed. That they are 0 indicates some sort of issue maybe. If you send me the character sheet I can take a look.

It is an NPC so I don't have a character sheet. I do love all the other features though.

Thread Information