5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

Version Update 1.8
    Fixed - PC not getting exhaustion on heal from 0
    Removed - Verbose from NPCs
    Removed - Faction as an option as faction isn't really a thing and just adds confusion

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update 1.8
    Fixed - PC not getting exhaustion on heal from 0
    Removed - Verbose from NPCs
    Removed - Faction as an option as faction isn't really a thing and just adds confusion
    Nice!

Confirmed, both working again.

Thanks rhagelstrom!

Is there a chance we get a version with the current playtest exhaustion rules? So -1 to all d20 tests (checks, attacks, saves) and -1 to spell DCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesa View Post
    Is there a chance we get a version with the current playtest exhaustion rules? So -1 to all d20 tests (checks, attacks, saves) and -1 to spell DCs?
    Yes I can do that

EXHAUSTED [CONDITION]
    While you are subjected to the Exhausted Condition (known in older books as Exhaustion), you experience the following effects: Levels of Exhaustion. This Condition is cumulative. Each time you receive it, you gain 1 level of exhaustion. You die if your exhaustion level exceeds 10. d20 Rolls Affected. When you make a d20 Test, you subtract your exhaustion level from the d20 roll. Spell Save DCs Affected. Subtract your exhaustion level from the Spell save DC of any Spell you cast. Ending the Condition. Finishing a Long Rest removes 1 of your levels of exhaustion. When your exhaustion level reaches 0, you are no longer Exhausted.
    For people that don't know. (I didn't know I had to look it up)

I love that D&D One is calling it the same name of your ext now
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    For people that don't know. (I didn't know I had to look it up)

I love that D&D One is calling it the same name of your ext now
    Right but they seem to use exhaustion and exhausted interchangeably in the current write-up which adds slight confusion.

Right but they seem to use exhaustion and exhausted interchangeably in the current write-up which adds slight confusion.
    Exhausted is a condition.
    You get this condition anytime you have at least 1 level of exhaustion. Exhaustion goes to 10 levels. That make it more clear?
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.

Version Update 1.9
    Feature: Option to use One DnD playtest exhaustion/exhausted rules instead of 5E

Couple of things with this...
    I also implemented the ranger feature "Tireless".
    Will not make characters "Dead" at exhaustion level 11, you'll have to do that yourself. Doing that automatically is probably going to cause more problems than solve.
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; October 6th, 2022 at 02:22.

Version Update 1.9
    Feature: Option to use One DnD playtest exhaustion/exhausted rules instead of 5E

Couple of things with this...
    I also implemented the ranger feature "Tireless".
    Will not make characters "Dead" at exhaustion level 11, you'll have to do that yourself. Doing that automatically is probably going to cause more problems than solve.
    Wow that was fast. I will check it out.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Version Update: 1.10
    Fixed: Playtest D&D One not working with SAVES - Better Combat Effects conflict - load ordering

Thread Information