5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

5E - Exhausted

5E extension that adds exhaustion as a condition

Exhaustion shows up as a condition in the effects window and immunities to exhaustion work. This extension also automates the exhaustion stack by summing exhaustion levels when applied and decrementing them on long rest. Also support for Mad Nomads Character Sheet Effects Display extension. There is an option in settings to enable verbose exhaustion text to further support MNM Character Sheet Effects Display but IMO it gets a bit much, hence the on/off option
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; January 21st, 2023 at 02:05. Reason: Ext removed. Found in Forge

Awesome contribution, thank you!
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

So you don't need to use Better Combat Effects for Exhaustion anymore? This does all the stacking and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So you don't need to use Better Combat Effects for Exhaustion anymore? This does all the stacking and stuff?
    Yes. I'll be taking that out of BCE in the next version. Exhaustion fits better in its own extension

Nice, thanks for all the work you do and have done.

I've always been of the mind that if you can split exts to more single functions. Thanks for putting this out there for everyone and doing so much work.

Did a quick test, it is working great other than the individual long rest option (right click target click rest, long rest) does not remove the effect or lower it by 1. Only when you use the long rest for the whole CT.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Did a quick test, it is working great other than the individual long rest option (right click target click rest, long rest) does not remove the effect or lower it by 1. Only when you use the long rest for the whole CT.
    There is always some corner case on version 1.0 isn't there? I'll take a look at it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    There is always some corner case on version 1.0 isn't there? I'll take a look at it. Thanks!
    I found another issue that going from EXHAUSTION 4 (MAX 1/2) to EXHAUSTION 5, then getting a long rest will drop it back to 4, however, will also put the HP back up to 100% of max instead of 1/2 of max still from EX 4.

Version Update. Fixed issue with individual long rest not decrementing exhaustion level. The max HP issue seems to be a conflict between a couple of other extensions. Looking into it.

Thread Information