Greetings people of the world!

My name is Atra Hasis. I have been involved in D&D since high school. (AD&D 2E times). I am an experienced DM. And I will be running “Baldur's Gate Descend Into Avernus” for 4-6 players. The story is reorganized by me and play-tested with my friends. I added a lot of side content into the campaign (minor stories, lots of items, lots of additional colors) to turn up the fun to 11!

Do not hesitate to pm me for more details.

General Rules

Be kind and respectful to one another.
Respect the schedule.
Game will be postponed if more than 1 player is absent. (For the absent person I will play as DMPC for the session.)

My Services

Sessions will be once per week unless otherwise is decided by me and the players. (max. 2 sessions per week.)
Session will be 3 - 3.5 hours.
I will be in DC server 1 hour before the session.
I have lots and lots of visuals and maps that I will share throughout the game, many of them designed by me.
$12 per player per session via PayPal or cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XLM etc.)
Session 0 is half the price. $6 per player for “session 0”

Allowed Content

Anything published by wizards of the coast.
Homebrew content might be allowed with approval (but not preferred for the sake of balancing the game.)

Gameplay Rules

I use milestone XP system.
I reward creative RP for inspiration points (they can be stacked and be used for any d20 roll at player's will.)
If you have inspiration, you can expend it when you make an attack roll, saving throw, or ability check. Spending your inspiration gives you advantage on that roll.

Some minor homebrew rules:
Critical hit damage: instead of rolling twice: one die is full damage other is normal die
eg: longsword critical damage: instead of 2d8 ; you roll 8+1d8
Potions heal for full dice
eg: healing potion heals for 10 HP instead of 2d4+2
Flanking a monster gives you +2 bonus to attack rolls

How I run the Game

I don't always stick to metagaming, I allow logical suggestions for situations.
We use discord for voice chat and I share my content via discord too. (Maps, handouts etc.)
I don't track spell components, but from time to time you will need to restock your components. I will tell you about this.

How to Apply:

Add me on discord (Atra Hasis#4421) and send me your answers to below questions.

Preferred name or nickname
Preferred Pronouns
Experience with D&D 5e

For anything else; feel free to pm me, I am open to your ideas and questions!