STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hello Dominic,
    Can you please send me separate screenshots of maps I & J? That way, I can at least share the map as a photo with the players and we will be able to talk our way through their exploration. Thanks.

I have Fantasy Grounds on two separe computers--a desktop and a laptop. I've been using my laptop when attempting the repairs. I left my desktop untouched, so I still have all of the maps showing on that one except for I and J. Hence my request for separate screenshots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    Hello Dominic,
    Can you please send me separate screenshots of maps I & J? That way, I can at least share the map as a photo with the players and we will be able to talk our way through their exploration. Thanks.
    Unfortunately no, I can not share out the map in that way.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi Im the developer for this module, it was the first module I did way before FGUnity existed! Like Super Teddy 57 I cannot reproduce the errors you having as per the screenshots attached, Could you check your assets folder for the module as per the screenshots and check you can see the maps that way and then check the maps you having problems and see that layers window when you press the padlock upon only has one layer? Can you see the maps in the reference manual?

Previous people have said delete the module and re downloading it, the file to delete is this one WOTC2EI1.dat I have attached a screen shot of the file in Windows explorer

Also due to licencing issues i can't share a full copy of the map however all the maps are taken from the original paper module and the maps are by modern standards crude and unsuited to be used as battlemaps, you can google free better quality maps for this adventure

have a look at these for examplehttps://dysonlogos.blog/tag/dwellers...orbidden-city/ or these https://imgur.com/a/NHVwB
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have this issue, created a new campaign and I only get blank maps. All maps are like this.

2021-11-08_0-06-32.png

2021-11-08_0-03-30.png

2021-11-08_0-10-29.png

2021-11-08_0-20-55.png

2021-11-08_0-20-55.png

2021-11-08_0-21-57.png
    Last edited by fharlang; November 8th, 2021 at 06:22.
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

just tried loading the module and the maps load fine for me
    D:\Fantasy grounds unity\Fantasy Grounds\vault or the equivalent on your machine and find the file labelled "WOTC2EI1.dat" , delete it then reload and update FGU

Tried that yesterday, same problem no images for any map. I even created a new campaign only opened 1 mod (the adventure) and no extensions same issue.
    Playing since 1983, DM since 1985, FGC Full License, FGU Ultimate License.

Currently GMing:
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Sunday)
    * D&D 5e (Monday)
    * OSRIC AD&D (1st Edition) (Tuesday)

7+ years of gaming via FG

Blog Entries
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

For what it's worth im seeing the same thing i.e. when trying to view a Map it's get no image. Records->Images->Any map.

Tried test channel and live. I deleted the file, forced a check for updates, got the new file. Loaded module, make sure all changes were reverted...
    Last edited by celestian; November 8th, 2021 at 22:06.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    So there is something strange with this module I think.

I can't find the maps under Images anywhere. I can see them in Assets though.

To actually see any of the images, I have to click on Create Image Record while previewing the image.

Then I can see the image in question but it still isn't the one with the module - it is the copy I just made.

Also, no pictures appear in the Reference Manual.
    Last edited by JohnD; November 9th, 2021 at 01:50.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information