Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malexadeus View Post
    Hi superteddy57,

I've also started using the new Starship combat with a new group and encountered some of these difficulties so thank you for helping to clear up!

Another problem I'm having that I don't think was raised above was my PC starship is incorrectly setting the firing arc of the weapon mount (not the target arc which can be toggled). I.e. I made a small starship with a forward and aft light mount, put weapons into these, and then when using a player character sheet to fire the weapons I noted the PC gunnery actions were all saying the weapons were forward arc. As such things like "forward wrecked" status applied to all other arc mounts. This repeated on another larger ship.

There didn't seem to be a way to manually change the arcs, or fix by resetting the sheet.

Please see screenshot, (left is gunnery actions box from PC sheet, right is PC ship tactical weapons mount list). Note the arcs all have symbols pointing forward and not one forward and one aft.

Any help appreciated!

Attachment 48239

Edit - I have CRB, AA, Armoury, SOM, COM modules loaded
    Thank you for the report. I will have a look. Please though use the bug report thread for these issues to keep it in one place for me.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for taking a look. I've looked over the bug thread and Azaran - July 16th, 2021, 16:54 seemed to be having same issue as me, so will await the update.

Many thanks,
    M
    Last edited by Malexadeus; July 20th, 2021 at 20:36.

Thread Information