DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[5E] [Paid] Multiple Time-Slots

Hello! I'm a professional DM coming back from a brief holiday, so I'm looking to fill a few of my usual time-slots with new games.
    I migrated away from roll20 about six months ago due to instability with the platform and a lack of desired functionality, both of which FGU thankfully provides in spades

System
    My games all use the D&D 5th edition. I run a variety of games over the course of the week and have run all official WotC adventures at one time or other, though I don't always run them "by the numbers" especially if one or more of my players have expressed that they've already played through the module; I like to keep my players on their toes, after all.

Payment
    £12.50 (≈$17) per session or £38 (≈$52) per month, payed via paypal through my website here.

Voice
    I use Discord for chatter in-game, and Syrinscape for in-game ambience.

Experience
    I've been working as a Full-Time GM for 5th edition games for 3 years and part time for a year or so prior to that, however I've been a GM for more than a decade at this point.

Time-Slots
    There are several time-slots available, as indicated in the attached image, but I'm largely open to running whatever module the group is most interested in. This is something I would discuss with the group during "session zero" while people are creating characters and whilst I lay out rules at the table and other formalities.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fingersome; July 12th, 2021 at 08:49.

Thread Information