FG Spreadshirt Swag

MGT2 Features and Automation

Started to put together a feature list by skimming the patch notes. Even though its still in development, something like this would be nice for reference Is there a way to sticky this and allow anyone to update the attachment?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for doing this, as we already have loads of stickies if people comment here they want to keep this I'll move a few around.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I would also like to see instructions for filling in the data. For example, for a long time I could not understand why when filling out the UWP system, the Hex Location cell is erased from me, until I mistakenly inserted them into the UWP. It was a surprise to me that the numbers before UPW are the coordinates of the system.
    A lot of time is spent on testing the entered data, so that they then work.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    I would also like to see instructions for filling in the data. For example, for a long time I could not understand why when filling out the UWP system, the Hex Location cell is erased from me, until I mistakenly inserted them into the UWP. It was a surprise to me that the numbers before UPW are the coordinates of the system.
    A lot of time is spent on testing the entered data, so that they then work.
    Thanks.
    Hi Serg,

How to use the UWP is mention in the release notes for that release, but also as an FAQ. The whole point of the FAQ's is for people to find answers to common things like data entry without the need to spend a lot of time themselves. I'm always keen to add more questions and answers.

Q: How can I use the UWP to create the World Data for a world
    A: Up-to version 1.0.3. the UWP is based on the MGT1 format: 0407 D000300-9 S As Lo Va G this equates to HexCode Physical Stats Base Codes Trade Codes Travel Code
    A: From version 1.0.3 the parser was re-written and supports the MGT1 format with/without the Hex Code.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Ok. I'll clean it up some and update as I get time then. its pretty rough right now. :-)

Thread Information