5E Character Create Playlist

Is there any way mask the map so that the GM can't see it for solo play?

I'd like to do a solo Pathfinder 1e campaign with classic, and I'd like to hide the map from myself and unmask areas as they're explored. Of course, I'd see the map when it's originally generated in Donjon, but I'd quickly forget once it's hidden.

I've explored the idea of joining a separate session as a player but it doesn't really work for me. I'd still need to unmask areas in the GM session where I can see the map. Plus, I don't like flipping back and forth between two sessions.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    I'd like to do a solo Pathfinder 1e campaign with classic, and I'd like to hide the map from myself and unmask areas as they're explored. Of course, I'd see the map when it's originally generated in Donjon, but I'd quickly forget once it's hidden.

I've explored the idea of joining a separate session as a player but it doesn't really work for me. I'd still need to unmask areas in the GM session where I can see the map. Plus, I don't like flipping back and forth between two sessions.

Thanks.
    Setup the host - minimize it connect as a player to your own game is your best shot. If you have extensions that can mask the player side of the CT so your only able to interact with NPCs on an LOS in map way then you can preset everything. But as you know what your setting up in host - its not like you won't know what is coming. Having never played 1e I don't know what they provide in the way of a player not seeing things in the CT.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks for the response, but if that's the best option I'll just use theater of the mind to hide the masked areas from myself. The mask can at least be used to show me what's already been explored. That works for me.

Blog Entries
    In FGU you can do this by turning on player preview and using LOS. But since FGC only has the mask capability, you can not do what you want.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    In FGU you can do this by turning on player preview and using LOS. But since FGC only has the mask capability, you can not do what you want.
    thanks for the awesome information.

Thread Information