FG Spreadshirt Swag

Player token moving through walls

Hello!
    I have been testing out max map sizes while playing campaign in Unity. When preparing latest map, noticed strange thing. By spamming movement key or just by dragging and dropping player characters could move through walls (tested as a DM and as a player).
    Will assume that map size is the problem (but otherwise everything else seems to work fine). Wall is simple 1 line.
    The map itself is 25Mb big (10440x10400). Tried to replicate same situation on second biggest map I had (5Mb), it didnt happen.

LoS was enabled, no extensions are being used, using version 4.1.4.

After some more testing looks like I found possible problem. LoS lines are semi-broken. They work, but in some specific cases token can move through them. After deleting them and adding them back manually, they seem to work fine.
    Will assume that problem is tied with XML file generated using map made in Dungeondraft (used uvtt2fgu to do it, the cause could be the big map size, because it threw warning when generating the xml). So maybe the XML file is at fault. Will add it just in case
    XML - evocation_university.xml
    Last edited by Mankomancer; July 3rd, 2021 at 21:51.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankomancer View Post
    After some more testing looks like I found possible problem. LoS lines are semi-broken. They work, but in some specific cases token can move through them. After deleting them and adding them back manually, they seem to work fine.
    Will assume that problem is tied with XML file generated using map made in Dungeondraft (used uvtt2fgu to do it, the cause could be the big map size, because it threw warning when generating the xml). So maybe the XML file is at fault. Will add it just in case
    XML - evocation_university.xml
    The XML attached is invalid. The XML output for occluders in FGU is restricted to a single decimal place. It looks this is like floating-point imprecision in either DungeonDraft or uvtt2fgu. FGU does not use floating points for occluders as the positions of the points must be exact.

Got the original dd2vtt file that I can use? Particularly I'd like to see the warnings it's complaining about.

Sadly it is only warning about the size.
    "B:\Python\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py:2855: DecompressionBombWarning: Image size (162817600 pixels) exceeds limit of 89478485 pixels, could be decompression bomb DOS attack.
    warnings.warn("
    I have the file, but cannot attach it here (size limit).

Perhaps open an issue on github and attach it there (if you don't mind it being public), if not we can find another way to transfer it?

Made the issue. If something, can ask me there.

Thread Information