DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFPs Pathfinder 1ed Wrath of the Righteous AP

Wrath of the Righteous
    FG License:
    GM has Unity Ultimate so Demo players welcome.

Game System:
    Pathfinder 1st edition.

Time Zone:

GMT+8

Day of week and time:
    Mondays, Perth Australia 8:00 PM start. USA – morning to midday, Euro – Midday to afternoon, SE Asia – Evening
    Campaign starting when all players recruited. Session 0 to generate characters

Planned Duration & Frequency:
    Weekly every Monday for up to 4 hours and sometimes longer.

Term:
    Long term. The goal is to complete the adventure path.

Text or Voice:
    Voice

Voice software used:
    Discord - push to talk, must be able to run off desktop or laptop. Please don't use your phone.

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?
    Web cams are optional.

Roleplay & Combat mix:
    25RP /75 Combat

Number of Players in game & needed:

Character starting level & equipment:
    Level 1 - standard starting wealth -Mythic adventure campaign, Medium XP progression

Character restrictions:
    standard 15 point buy with one opportunity to improve with 4d6 ability role. Approved book list will be supplied which includes 20 plus source books to build character from.

Details of the scenario:
    This is classic Good v Evil. Its a war against the a demon invasion campaign. Party really needs to be made up of good aligned characters.

For more than a hundred years, the demon-infested Worldwound has warred against humanity, its Abyssal armies clashing with crusaders, barbarians, mercenaries, and heroes along the border of lost Sarkoris.
    But when one of the magical ward stones that helps hedge the demons into their savage realm is sabotaged, the crusader city of Kenabres is attacked and devastated by the demonic hordes. Can a small band of heroes destined for mythic greatness survive long enough to hold back the forces of chaos and evil until help arrives, or will they become the latest in a long line of victims slaughtered by Deskari, the demon lord of the Locust Host?

Special Rules to be Familar with:

Mythic Adventures
    Ultimate Campaign
    • Downtime
    • Mass Combat

Player buy in:
    Alignment:
    The theme will be good versus evil, more so than law versus chaos. Good-aligned characters will make the most sense, be they lawful, neutral, or chaotic. Whether you play a lawful good hero or a character with more flexible morals, it's important that your character be easily motivated to go to travel away fight demons. It's also a good idea, to make your choice in a way that won't be disruptive to the party.

Bringing Friends:
    Friendly NPCs will be playing significant roles as allies, but that doesn't mean you can't bring your own friends. Small or Medium eidolons and animal companions will be more appropriate early in the campaign, and larger companions and mounts will have numerous chances to shine. There are elements of travel, so you don't need to leave your mount at home.
    You will be able to make minor tweaks to your character until level two. You are expected have you character ready for each game session and you are expected to know how all your abilities work. However, we are flexible and very happy to work with beginner players who are still figuring it all out.

Please do not apply to join this group if you:
    • Mostly enjoy sabotaging the characters of other players.
    • Are a rules lawyer and get a kick out of debating game mechanics.
    • Think Pathfinder games should run like a video game.
    • Enjoy undermining the GM.
    • Will probably only play for a few weeks or months. We really want a long-term commitment.
    • Think the time slot does not suit you.
    • Are not available most Mondays for the game time.
    • Have already played or read the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path or researched it on You Tube. The spoilers ruin the fun for everyone.

The GM (Rusty) attempts to keep rule debates to a minimum during game time but is very willing to have out of game discussions on rule interpretations.

Lethality:
    There is always some risk of death, especially at low levels, but with the use of Mythical Adventures, inspiration points, most deadly encounters can be resolved without loss of characters. We all would like to build a party of characters that reaches high levels.

Social:
    Have fun, but keep the game flowing.

Character Backstories:
    Go for it and the Rusty will do his best to use your backstory to link you to the campaign. Use mythical adventures and traits to guide you.

About the Rusty:
    I have played DnD since the mid-80s cutting my teeth on the Red Box basic BECMI set. Taking on the role of Dungeon Master allowed me to play more often as none of my other mates were willing to run games.

Previously I have run Kingmaker, Skull and Shackles and Ruins of Azlant to about 10th level. I do not know all the mechanics so I do depend on you to know your character and the mechanics that affect it. My job is to keep the game flowing and present the story line.

If interested:
    Private message Rusty or respond to this thread.

Send Rusty your discord name. You will be invited to join in on an introductory session to meet and get to know the some of other players. We will do a run shot just to see if we all get along.

Session one time will be flexible:
    • Set up discord
    • Completed your basic character set up, and
    • Download all the FG files from Rusty’s server.

I would love to play this campaign. I haven't played this one and the time does work for me. I would love to show my devouring to Iomedae and rid this world of the Worldwound once and for all.

I’d love to do it but it would be 5am PST for me

Not sure how awake i would be

That's 8am for me on Tuesdays I think.

This may be doable for me, as my Fiance is currently stuck in Perth due to Covid so we bounce back and forth on each other's schedules.

8am on tuesdays? where do you live???

Yeah I would LOVE this, cannot wait for this AP game coming too. I was playing with some AUS on some odd times, but unfortunately this time cuts into work.

Hi Rusty, I am very interested but I am running a game on Mondays atm so Im just expressing my interest in case you change the day...or by some miracle our game day moves.
    I am located in Perth WA also, and your gaming BIO is disturbingly similar to mine. Cut my teeth on ADnD in the early 80's but diverged to PF on its release.
    Well versed in PF1E and currently running the Return of the Rune Lords (anniversary ed), and haven't any pre-existing knowledge of Wrath of the Righteous.
    I concur with all your gaming ideals and would love to play, so please let me know if the situation changes and I will do the same if mine does.
    If not, I hope you get some good players and have a great time.
    Cheers
    Judgecat

I agree with Judgecat. This sounds awesome! If you ever change the game day/time, I'd love to play.

When are you planning to start the game?

I would like to join up. Have not read anything of the AP but have been wanting to play. Long time table top gamer, I have been out of Pathfinder and other table top for about 18 months. Thanks.

Thread Information