Starfinder Playlist

AD&D Monstrous Manual isn't available in FGU! Please help! :)

So, I noticed that my purchased AD&D Monstrous Manual book isn't available in FGU (but it is available in FGC). Please see attached images.

Can somebody help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Did you buy it on the FG Store or on Steam?
    If on Steam please do this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp
    If on the FG store please re-enter your details in the updater and re-update.
    If that doesnt work check the FGUpdaterEngine.log file in the application folder for errors
    You might also look in the data folder in the Vault and see if WOTC2EMM.dat exists - if so delete it and rerun the updater.

I tried re-entering my license and forcing an update that didn't work (I didn't buy from Steam).

I did find the WOTC2EMM.dat file in the vault, removed it and ran the updater again. You can see in the attached image that the updater sees that it's missing, and downloads it again.

Unfortunately, it still isn't showing in my library! (See second attached image, please.)

Edit to add log file attachment!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Do you have a VPN or can you try hotspotting to your phone and rerun the updater.
    It may be being blocked by your ISP/Router/AV
    If is still doesnt download log a ticket at https://support.fantasygrounds.com

Well the MM dat file *did* download again, which I don't think would happen if it was blocked by my firewall or something. I will open a ticket. Thank you.

Click the "Modules" in the bottom left corner of the Library window and see if the module is available for activation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

From your screenshots it's showing that the module hasn't been opened/activated. You'll need to activate the module within your campaign before it will show in the Library.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well "derp"! I feel like an idiot! That was the "fix" and by "fix" I mean my mistake! Thank you so much, Trenloe!

Sometimes we all look too deep when we have issues. Glad it was simple fix.

Thread Information