5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[PAID][LFP] 5e Dungeon of the Mad Mage

FG License: Unity Ultimate (Free players welcome)
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition

Time Zone: Mountain (UTC-6)
    Day of week and time: TBD by players
    If new game, planned start date: TBD by players
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly Until Completed, maybe continued after
    Term: Quite a while, depends on party
    Price: $10-15USD per hour, regardless of number of players

Text or Voice: FG text complimented by Discord voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Never

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 to 20/80
    Number of Players in game & needed: 0/4+
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level, 100GP, 2 common magical, 1 uncommon, 2 potion of healing (2d4+2)
    Character restrictions: Anything official DND content

Details of your scenario:
    In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlon depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries. To what end? That question is a constant source of speculation and concern.

Link to Gamecalendar page: TBD

About me: I am a 33 year old Canadian house spouse. I am married with a new kid and a cat that doesn't understand gravity at all. I am silly and fun-loving, but structured and a bit compulsive. I sometimes get so focused on something I'll forget other things, and need to be reminded. I am laid-back and tend to go by the seat of my pants, but I always keep things on track and consistent. I like to use a mix of Fantasy grounds and Discord, and have my own server that I manage for my games. I love overpowered characters, I feel like the more power the players have the more fun they can have, and the more options I have to throw at them.
    Unity Ultimate Paid GM
    Carrion Crown L12 - PF1e: LFP 5/3+ Mondays @1pm MT
    Wrath of the Righteous L10T3 - PF1e: 6/3+ Mondays @5PM MT
    Horde of the Dragon Queen L13- 5e LFP 5/3+ Tuesdays @5PM MT
    Rise of the Runelords B L9 - PF1e: LFP 4/3+ Wednesdays @530PM MT
    Harbingers L4 - PF1e: 5/3+ Sundays @9am MT
    Unchained Harbingers L1 - PF1e: Wednesdays @9am MT
    General Looking for Work and current.

Two maybe three est players here, would be willing to work around the time difference

Quote Originally Posted by Atracious View Post
    FG License: Unity Ultimate (Free players welcome)
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition

Time Zone: Mountain (UTC-6)
    Day of week and time: TBD by players
    If new game, planned start date: TBD by players
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly Until Completed, maybe continued after
    Term: Quite a while, depends on party
    Price: $10-15USD per hour, regardless of number of players

Text or Voice: FG text complimented by Discord voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Never

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 to 20/80
    Number of Players in game & needed: 0/4+
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level, 100GP, 2 common magical, 1 uncommon, 2 potion of healing (2d4+2)
    Character restrictions: Anything official DND content

Details of your scenario:
    In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlon depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries. To what end? That question is a constant source of speculation and concern.

Link to Gamecalendar page: TBD

About me: I am a 33 year old Canadian house spouse. I am married with a new kid and a cat that doesn't understand gravity at all. I am silly and fun-loving, but structured and a bit compulsive. I sometimes get so focused on something I'll forget other things, and need to be reminded. I am laid-back and tend to go by the seat of my pants, but I always keep things on track and consistent. I like to use a mix of Fantasy grounds and Discord, and have my own server that I manage for my games. I love overpowered characters, I feel like the more power the players have the more fun they can have, and the more options I have to throw at them.
    Hi, I have a friend who's been dying to go back to waterdeep after finishing dragon heist, and we can most definitely make the timezones thing work. Between us all we have about 4 years together as a group and would be looking to do a weekly thing

Sure, how many are you? What day would you be looking at? How long of a session? Would you want to try to continue characters used in dragon heist or new characters? If you are less than 4, would you want me to try to recruit more?

Do you have any questions for me?

I have a discord server if you want to chat with me, I regularly check it.
    Unity Ultimate Paid GM
    Carrion Crown L12 - PF1e: LFP 5/3+ Mondays @1pm MT
    Wrath of the Righteous L10T3 - PF1e: 6/3+ Mondays @5PM MT
    Horde of the Dragon Queen L13- 5e LFP 5/3+ Tuesdays @5PM MT
    Rise of the Runelords B L9 - PF1e: LFP 4/3+ Wednesdays @530PM MT
    Harbingers L4 - PF1e: 5/3+ Sundays @9am MT
    Unchained Harbingers L1 - PF1e: Wednesdays @9am MT
    General Looking for Work and current.

Thread Information