DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sidebar hidden when the map/image is maximized (set to desktop)

In 5e, when you click the arrow on an image to make it fill the desktop, the sidebar is still available/visible. But when I do this in 2e, it gets covered. Is there a setting somewhere I can use to make sure that sidebar remains visible? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    In 5e, when you click the arrow on an image to make it fill the desktop, the sidebar is still available/visible. But when I do this in 2e, it gets covered. Is there a setting somewhere I can use to make sure that sidebar remains visible? Thanks!
    Yes, if you want to use the sidebar, it will be hidden if you use desktop image view mode. The reason being is there is no way to programatically change a panel that displays the images. The Menu style doesn't need the sidebar and that is why the map is fully extended rather than the old sidebar style. If you want full screen image view I would recommend using the menu system. You can also make buttons on the bottom of the screen macro slots if you really want to keep using the sidebar system.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information