FG Spreadshirt Swag

Query Re: interaction between Steam - Fantasy Grounds - Paizo purchases

Good Evening all!

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find it on a search through the forums, and also wasn't able to find an answer within the FAQ section.

As a base starting point, I have an account here (obviously!), a steam account, and an account on Paizo, which have all been synchronised via the option on the FG website. I have a copy of Fantasy Grounds Unity, and the associated ultimate license (both purchased through Steam). I have copies of several .pdfs from Paizo (of relevance here are the Pathfinder 2.0 core rulebook and Bestiary 1). My query relates to the various interactions between the three sites/entities:

1) If I buy either the core rulebook or bestiary 1 module via steam, is there any way of getting the ~$15 discount for already owning the .pdf?
    2) If I buy any other module on Steam (e.g. I'm looking at the fall of Plaguestone module), will that allow me to get a free version of the .pdf from Paizo?

If not, I assume the only option to get the discounted modules, or free .pdf copies is to make the purchase directly on the Fantasy Grounds store (with Paypal, which I don't use) - is this correct?

Thanks in advance,

Panda.

Welcome to the FG forums.

1) - based off this response here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post500315 I don't think that you can get the discount on Steam. I don't think that's changed in the year since that post.
    2) Answered in that post as well - short answer, yes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I believe that the only sync is with the FG store and with Paizo. If you buy on Steam and sync with Smiteworks and then sync with Paizo I believe that you can then get the pdf from Paizo free. However I don't think that works the other way around; in other words there's no way to discount an already owned pdf from a product purchased on Steam.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for the welcome and the swift response, much appreciated.

Thread Information