STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    That would be because the product was created for an older version of Savage Worlds Duluxe ruleset, that did not support changing the run-die automatically.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I found a bug with the way the Night Vision equipment mod works.

I have a custom map that I made using tips I learned watching Josh's live stream on Saturdays, and added some extra textures. It looks great for Low Light vision (ability), Darksight (power) both work fine. But the night vision mod didn't look very good. I have some images and a video below.

Low light vision looks fine

Lowlight is ok.png

But Night Vision shows the transparent area on textures I added (dirt patches) are visible.

Night vision issues.png

I do have a 7 second video if you want to watch it. I can put it on my google drive or something similar.

Savage Worlds v5.3.1 beta

v5.3.1 beta discussion moved here.
    Last edited by Ikael; July 2nd, 2021 at 10:20.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Wow. Losing the ability to collapse groups on the combat tracker is a bit of a killer for me. The interface was already somewhat difficult and clunky, and now maneuvering on the CT is even worse.
    Last edited by Claybor; July 1st, 2021 at 17:28.

Two things that would really help with the CT:

1) The ability to go from a token on the map to its item in the CT list. I can double-click an icon in CT and it moves me to that token on the map, but I can't go from the map token to the CT. When I have a token on the map, I have to hunt through the CT to find its entry. What about a right-click radial menu option, and/or a key + mouse click combo (e.g. alt+left click).

2) A search box at the top of CT, like we have in other lists (edges, gear). There's space for it at the top. This would help tremendously in finding characters. Filtering on a mob type means I could more efficiently see statuses, add effects, update conditions, etc.

These two tweaks would make the CT even more usable, and alleviate some of the unhappiness with the design changes.

And thanks Ikael for all the work on the CT. My whole group noticed it running more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Two things that would really help with the CT:

1) The ability to go from a token on the map to its item in the CT list. I can double-click an icon in CT and it moves me to that token on the map, but I can't go from the map token to the CT. When I have a token on the map, I have to hunt through the CT to find its entry. What about a right-click radial menu option, and/or a key + mouse click combo (e.g. alt+left click).

2) A search box at the top of CT, like we have in other lists (edges, gear). There's space for it at the top. This would help tremendously in finding characters. Filtering on a mob type means I could more efficiently see statuses, add effects, update conditions, etc.

These two tweaks would make the CT even more usable, and alleviate some of the unhappiness with the design changes.

And thanks Ikael for all the work on the CT. My whole group noticed it running more quickly.
    I agree - it works better now - needs a few tweaks but what they are coming

Users concerned regarding removal of CT group collapse feature are recommended to join v5.3.x beta testing and continue discussion there. You can find the beta discussion thread from here.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

EDIT: I didn't see the new Beta thread. This seems fixed there

The Party Sheet troubles continue - bennies counters do not change dynamically as the characters gain or spend bennies.
    Last edited by Valyar; July 3rd, 2021 at 06:38.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Ganging Up Issue

I noticed ganging up was not working quite like I thought it should. One issue looks to me the offsetting adjacent defender was not working. I tried it both squares and hexes. See attached screen capture.

The second item might be a rules interpretation. I always viewed the GU to be relative to the attackers. So if 2 attackers were Adjacent with a 3rd attacking from Reach, the two adjacent each got +1 Ganging Up bonus while the one with Reach got +2 (Reach guy does not add to others, but he gets the benefit of those adjacent). FGU is just providing the +1 GU to the Reach attacker in this example. But that might be different under SWADE. I did post a clarifying question to PEG to be sure.

https://www.pegforum.com/forum/savag...racters-part-2

Regard.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaw View Post
    Hi Ikael,

while I appreciate your work on the Savage Worlds ruleset very much, I am disappointed about some of the latest changes. The lack of the possibility to collapse larger groups of NPCs turned out to be a great hindrance in our last gaming session. We had a boarding action with 7 PCs, 7 allied NPCs and 22 enemies. The combat tracker was so crowded that it was nearly impossible to get a quick overview. I also had enormous problems to group newly added NPCs to player characters.
    Yea, I won't say it's unplayble, but it is incredibly hard to use. Going into a game now with over 70 participants and it is an absolute mess.

Thread Information