STAR TREK 2d20

Please add Harrow Deck to PF2 mode

I would like to request that the Harrow Deck module and extension be made available in Pathfinder 2.0 play. Would that be feasible? After all, the deck in itself is quite system agnostic.

I'd even try to port the extension myself, but of course the extension code is not accessible in the product.
    Last edited by Zaister; June 23rd, 2021 at 10:12.

Yes, I know there's a PF1 specific spell in there, but I could imagine the deck itself and the extension be made available for PF2 and the spell put into a "players" module – similar to what a lot of other modules have – which the is only available in PF1, so it does not disrupt other systems.

We don't have aby plans to do cross version filtering of modules that would be required to do this without causing errors in different rulesets.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortunate. Would you consider opening the extension code only, perhaps, so interesting parties could port it to other rulesets? The Harrow Deck could then be used with the Universal Module extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Unfortunate. Would you consider opening the extension code only, perhaps, so interesting parties could port it to other rulesets? The Harrow Deck could then be used with the Universal Module extension.
    I doubt SmiteWorks would do that, for many reasons (licensing, support, etc.). But you can get in touch with them at [email protected] and ask.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. I'll try my luck.

Thank you. I'll try my luck.

Yea, same here. Tried to use it in Pe2 but not luck because of the ext.

Thread Information