5E Character Create Playlist

Player LFG Starfinder, EST time zone, evenings/weekends.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a Starfinder group for either one shot or a campaign. I'm in EST Time Zone, day of the week doesn't matter as much just trying to keep it to evenings or later at night.

I have the paid version of FGU. Experienced with Discord but can use whatever is necessary for voice.

I have limited Starfinder experience via Roll20, was in a Dead Suns campaign that folded after a few sessions and the group switched to Star Wars. I played a homebrew D&D campaign on FantasyGrounds, and have over 600 hrs in Roll20 as DM and player. Have not played Starfinder on FG before.

Character type: I am most hoping to play an envoy or mechanic, but I would happily roll up anything. I love the system and can fill in anywhere. I play healer classes a lot.

About me: I am a lifelong D&D player, got into Starfinder but can’t find a game after mine folded. I may be willing to DM once I get more experience with FGU. I enjoy both the RP and the tactical elements of the game. Not a rules lawyer, more likely to just want to keep a game moving. I have most books. I prefer to play in the evening as I have kids but I can be flexible. I work regular Mon-Fri hours. I do use Discord a lot as well.

Thanks for reading,
    Joe

I've been looking for a Starfinder game myself. Similar timezone and availability as yours. Gotten into a couple games on Roll20 but they always seemed to fold after a session or so, I've been hoping Fantasy Grounds is different.

A friend and I are also looking for a Starfinder campaign, hopefully one where we can transfer characters over. We were playing in a Dead Suns campaign and half the group just quit to go play video games instead :/ If you wind up with a group, we'd love to join in. Technomancer and Biohacker here.

Thread Information