FG License: Free game
Time Zone: Central, USA
Day(s) of Week, Frequency and Time: Available to play any hours on Fridays or Sundays, Weekly
Term: Long term or module
Voice: Can voice chat for gaming and willing to acquire necessary software to chat/play

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: DM and player for D&D 5E (5 years), Player experience with Cyberpunk 2020 & Red
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Novice, Used once before

Character Type Preferred:Enjoys playing as spellcasters, Looking to play a sorcerer, Willing to be flexible for group

About Me: Hello, everyone! My name is Robert, friends call me Robbie. I am 27-years-old and am currently looking for a D&D 5E group to play with, weekly, during any hours on Fridays or Sundays. I have just finished my university studies and have found a lot of free time to use. What better way to spend it than playing D&D! I am easy to get along with and a good conversationalist. I do have my preferences when it comes to character concepts, but I honestly just want to get into a game and be whatever is needed for a group. I love D&D a lot, and any chance to play it is an opportunity to fuel creativity and broaden our fictional horizons. I enjoy both combat and roleplay equally and look forward to meeting new people. Hoping to hear from you!