DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapon If/Than ???

I have an extension that allows me to to put effect coding on weapons already. But I'm making a Mod and I have all of extensions off for it. I have also seen things come out in updates that do the same thing an extension I have does. So what I'm wondering is there a way in 5ed FGU to apply the to the Item(Weapon) for it to do an extra +1 to attack and damage to undead? So when it is equipped after a PC finds it it happens automatically. I know I can add the effect IFT: TYPE(undead); ATK: +1; DMG: +1 to achieve this. Also if this coding is the only way via the effect, is there a way to make it so it only does this when that weapon is used and not every attack and damage roll made against undead.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBetween View Post
    I have an extension that allows me to to put effect coding on weapons already. But I'm making a Mod and I have all of extensions off for it. I have also seen things come out in updates that do the same thing an extension I have does. So what I'm wondering is there a way in 5ed FGU to apply the to the Item(Weapon) for it to do an extra +1 to attack and damage to undead? So when it is equipped after a PC finds it it happens automatically. I know I can add the effect IFT: TYPE(undead); ATK: +1; DMG: +1 to achieve this. Also if this coding is the only way via the effect, is there a way to make it so it only does this when that weapon is used and not every attack and damage roll made against undead.
    Do you use Celestian's extension? then yes, it is possible, there is some circle button at the weapon's effects' list; something like "Action only?". Activate that and it will use that effect only if using the corresponding weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Do you use Celestian's extension? then yes, it is possible, there is some circle button at the weapon's effects' list; something like "Action only?". Activate that and it will use that effect only if using the corresponding weapon
    I was just seeing if there was a way to do it without extensions.

Not possible without extensions currently You need to manually turn off/on the effect

Blog Entries
    In the D&D Classics ruleset this functionality is built-in. If you're talking about 5e or some other ruleset, then you'll need the extension as far as I am aware.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information